What new music are you listening to lately?

What new music do you love? I'm on the lookout for some new music, so I'm curious as to what people are downloading and listening to!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I can almost guarantee that this won't be up your alley (or anyone's, for that matter), but this has been my song of the day that I've absolutely killed link this was just released a few days ago link and this... I also killed this today link the part after 3:35... ohhhhhhlawdythe part after 4:45... OHHMAAAGOOOOOOOD

What Girls Said 33

• I've been listening to Mastodon's newest album The Hunter. (#13 is called The Sparrow, bwahaha) I have been enjoying it but I still say their previous album, Crack the Skye, is superior :-)

• Finally, someone with good music taste!

• Why thank you, I agree :-P You too, apparently :-) :-)

• I like Bruno marz, and pink all of it. Blurred lines. Some of aviici's new stuff.

• I recently discovered the band "the new division" and I am in love with them!

• sound of my snores when I'm sleeping lol but...its the same old mixed music on my laptop caus lime wire is no longer free. ;(

• I am into marina and the diamonds! She has such a good voice and she is super hot!

• well, I listen to rap and r&b, I def. say check out Left with Memories by Jay Fluent, YouTube is good for underground music.-love Sosa

• I listen to dubstep whenever I am home on Pandora. In the car, it ranges from pop, alternative rock, and country music

• thx for listening to me.

• You're just awesome, what can I say?

• I've been really into louder music as of late. I'm not sure what you'd call the genre, but bands like Of Mice & Man link I used to hate this screaming, but lately I've really been enjoying it :)As for some less loud music I've been loving Mumford and Sons link for a while now :)

• I like grave digger and Tyr and Endstille. Most folk metal music.

• Lostprophets are pretty good lately :D

• Lately I have been listening to a lot of Paradise Fears and NeverShoutNever.

• link whenever that comes up on my playlist, I have to try REALLLLLLY hard to stop myself from dancing. so catchy :D

• Dead Bite, We Are, and Up in Smoke from Hollywood Undead as well as Radioactive by Imagine Dragons.

• alternative, and indie.

• I've been listening to Brand New a lot lately. They're not really "new" music, but they're new to me, since I've never really paid a lot of attention to them before.

• alternative and rap

• Well dubstep is just awesome! I am a recent fan of a band called Passion Pit. I love Dada Life, Knife Party, Swedish House Mafia, Calvin Harris, and many many more!

• Red Hot Chilly PeppersBob MarleyFlorence and the Machine Vampire WeekendBeethoven Mumford & SonMGMTNirvanaEd Sheron , when I'm feel real girly. and a lot of old school alternative and rock.

• mgmt rocks, as do a few others of those

• Florence and the MachineThe SmithsThe Arctic MonkeysJeff Buckley Fiona AppleColdplayyeah...

• Well I usually listen to old music cause now a days music sucks. But I do still listen to Maroon 5 and Matchbox twenty they're pretty good still.

• Sick puppies

• lately, nothing, a while ago, country because I couldn't stop thinking about my ex.

• 90s and 2000s

• The WeekndNo Doubt

• Mostly Adele and Luke Bryan. I have been obsessed lately.

• Japanese boy bands.I don't know what I've become...

• Alabama Shakes, RHCP, Jet, Black Keys, the lumineers,big wreck, foo foo fighters, the offspring, stone temple pilots. && the heavy etc..

• Nirvana

• House

• Bieber

• Show More

What Guys Said 4

• Till I Collapse..while I was working out

• If you want some good new Folk/Indie stuff: Lost in the Trees link If you want something similar, but more ambient, and foreign: Sigur Ros link If you like Dubstep, Industrial and other hardcore electronica, Noisia: link If you like Gorillaz and more ambient stuff, you might like trip-hop like Massive Attack: link link These are the main bands I've been listening to lately.

• indie, classic alt and new wave, chill/downtempo electronica, vintage soul. you name it. I'm eclectic.

• i've been into BOB lately and kendrick lamar. but I'm always on a look out for new music from Wale and Lupe fiasco