Why do some people give off such strong vibes?

this is for people who believe in auras and energies. Why is it that some people give off such strong vibes in comparison to others? like if there is a guy and when he's standing across the room or in the vicinity you just get such strong vibes from him, that it makes you uncomfortable, or the... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I love this question, because I always say things like this, haha. I know exactly what you mean, there are a lot of people that I'll meet and just get a 'vibe' from them, be it positive or negative, which I often refer to as their aura or energy.

I've thought about it a lot, and if I'm being realistic, I think that it must be a subconscious thing where we pick up on familiar body language or other gestures and make associations with people we've known in the past, or with ourselves.

For instance, I met a girl earlier in the year, and from the first time I met her, before we even spoke, I could feel a very familiar 'aura' and seemed to just understand a lot of things about her personality. I told myself I was just making silly assumptions, but after I got to know her, it turned out every single one of them was true. I put some thought in to it afterward and realized that they were all qualities that I have as well, and so I think that there just must have been something familiar about her body language and the way that she carried herself that I just subconsciously recognised and understood. We've currently dating, in case you were wondering how that went. ;)

Anyway, it's a very strange thing. I hope that my answer has given you something to think about. :)

• Er, what's with the two negative ratings? I didn't think this was especially controversial or offensive, lol. It was a legitimate answer. Can't please everybody, I suppose. :)