Do you regret loosing it high school?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year now. We are crazy about each other. He's year older than me, experienced, and has been asking... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• people have sex younger than you and are happy about it. people have sex older than you and regret it. that's not the point. at all.

why are you even bothering with ths question. it doesn't matter if you have it in hs are a nursiong home. it certainly dioesnt matter if OTHER people did in hs or feel goo or feel bad about it.

when OU are ready to have sex, it won't matter what level of school you'r e I ,m or how old you are. you'll just want sex.

youre acting as tough, its for him and you might as well since you'll never actually want to.

youll want sex eventually and when you do THATS the time to have sex. you may not be ready, or you may not be ready to ever have it with this guy.

dont ask if you should do it in hs. don't ask if you should do it at 18. don't ask if you should do it at all. just wait till you WANT to. then there's no reason not to.

if you want to have sex, there's no reason not to. if you don't want to have sex there's EVERY reason not to. and no reason to have sex.

relax. wait till you're interested enough to be excited to just do it.

hwe shouldn't be asking you to have sex. one discussion about the fact he wants to. and about the fact you'll let him know when you're ready. is enough. beyond that he's being manipulative and is not valuing the actual relationship.

you guys can takl about how to do the things you both want to do. but continuously talking about things only one if you wants to do.. well does that sound like a re-lationship. not really. it sounds like someone trying to get something from someone. not share something with someone they care about.