What drive you so crazy, that you would want your ex back?

so yeah, as the question stated above. Can you girl tell me what drove you crazy, that you would want your ex back? other than the fact that he's dating or talking to someone else? Like I mean What really drive you nuts, that you would just do anything at all to get him back?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• At first I thought long and hard about if I only wanted him back because I was feeling rejected. But after a long time, I realized I did genuinely miss him, not just having him. Our split was very abrupt, to say the least, and it was a total slap in the face. Within 18 hours, he went from telling me I was the best thing in his life, to us having a stupid fight, to him not wanting to be with me because he was too hurt from all the negativity in his life and seeing that hurt as something I did. So I want him back because I truly believe we can be happy, and I'm pretty sure he's not close to over what we had yet.

I want him back because what we had was very special, and he treats me better than any guy I've dated, met, or seen treating other women.

It's not just the chase. Sure, the chase makes things more frustrating and makes us want to try harder sometimes, but when you're with someone so closely for so long, it's not just about the chase anymore.

• Sorry this took me a while, but he never did come back to me. After almost a year of trying, I have stopped my attempts to get him back. I don't contact him anymore. Not even little funny things I used to send him that I knew he'd love. He would reply to them, but no conversation would come out of it, as I'd hoped. If we're supposed to be together we will be. But finally I'm content with the idea that we won't be together ever again. The memories still pop up, but honestly time heals all.

• I can relate to that. How do you deal with it. Has he come back to you or would you him want back?

• Thanks :) I really love your answer

What Girls Said 12

• i think only retards would want their ex back.cause if it hasn't worket out before,theres no guarantee that it will work out now...

• the memories you two shared drives you to want to get back with someone again.

• you really think so?

• I broke up with my guy spur of the moment because I thought it would make him want me more. I could tell he was sad but he handled it with a very level head. I was with another guy during our two/three day breakup and everything he did reminded me of the guy I was truly in love with. It drove me nuts, and when I was asking people advice they just acted like I was crazy for breaking up with someone if I loved him. That and I genuinely missed him...If she really wants you she'll come back on her own, if she doesn't, its better to not get back together anyway

• I'm not gonna lie, I've also done the break up so it would make her want me more.. it have work, but the thing is. It's just not the same, it's not natural. I felt bad afterward that I played a game on them. I came out clean to them and she was pretty pissed..

• jealousy -hes able to move on and your not

• I would never take an ex back. But honestly if he got a lot better looking I would probably feel a little bummed out that I dated him when he was ugly.

• My family is a bit wild. So I think that there was a time that I wanted my ex back because I felt that living with him would be more peaceful.

• Being alone

• That's what I thought too.. but what would he do that would you know Rage? that make you drive to do whatever it take to have him back? you know what I mean?

• theres no magic formula, its all about what you meant to them, and how genuine their feelings were for you, its all about the person and what they feel for u. and for everyone its a different story. I miss a certain guy in my life right now because he's the only guy I ever loved. I just loved him as a person, he wasn't even that good looking, but in my eyes he was sexy cause I just liked us together. I felt like we just belonged. he obviously didn't value me as much as I valued him. he let me go.

• you loved him unconditionally. But I just want to know, what made you fell in love with him so much?

• Why would I want someone back that didn't work out the first time.

Usually when you're nostalgic, you're leaving out the negativity and being idealistic. All you'd do is end up in the same reality it actually was.

Leave an ex be. There are plenty of opportunities to build a healthy relationship with someone better for you.

• Nothing. Right now I'm with the love of my life. And, exes are exes for a reason.

• Nothing really, once I break up with a person I'm very ready to move on to the next one.

It's not worth it to go back in many cases. If the reason for breaking up in the first place was good then it might as well be a permanent breakup.

• ok I defiantly wouldn't want to get back with him if he moved on and dated someone else, I am just not that way. If I saw him following his dreams and becoming successful at whatever he loves doing then I may regret breaking up and possibly want him back..

What Guys Said 2

• It would be how emotionally she is into him

• If she won a 190 Million a day after we split. Besides that, diddly squat.