Helped a girl get something she wanted, without having to pay for it

This girl wanted something, that was not materialistic (for once). While you could say this thing is kind of materialistic it was more about something else that she wanted, and I believe I helped her get it (she won).

I like her. She's gorgeous and nice and funny but I suffer from low confidence so I don't think I would have a shot with her. What do I do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0

• Hey sweetheart my name is emma. confidance is aways a problen in most peoples lifes I suffer from confidance problems too the trick I find helps is shutting your eyes go and talk to her but appologise and just say about your moral and confidance issues if she's a cool kid she will understand. either try and close ure eyes to talk to her or sit back to back in a park or somewhere quite a nice background will take the tention off the conversation its self ans should help you relax. this way having a heart to heart you will find oyt if she likes you.. xx good luck xx

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!