Metalheads, create a playlist please.

Metalheads, can you make a short playlist of great metal records for the holiday season. Nothing nice though, I want evil only please. evilist list gets best answer.

Updates:
And here I thought there were actual metalheads on this site, boy what a moron I am :(

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Agathodaimon-Near Dark Blacken the AngelDissection-Where dead angels lieDimmu borgir-Serpentine offeringMarduk-heaven shall burnImmortal-Damned in blackGogoroth-Incipit SatanVenom-Welcome to hellBathory-Under the sign of the black markRotting Christ-Thy might contractTsjuder-Kill for SatanTroll-Drep de kristneGehenna-Seen through the veils of darknessEndstille-BastardThy Antichrist-Where is your god. (in fact they are playing in dallas tex dec 29 2012I know more. It is too much.

• thank you. gawdddd I was ready to hang myself and then this great answer came along. now I embrace life again \m/

• Show Older
    • No thrash?

• No Thrash thanks be to the gods.\m/ :)

What Girls Said 7

• Not exactly your normal metal or very holiday-ish but if your looking for something different check out pirate metal. link

• I Declare War's Christmas ablum always gets me in the spirit.But if your not feeling the Christmas classics , listen to Suicide Silence, Whitechapels older albums, Oceano, As Blood Runs Black, Canifex, Pathology, Attila, Machine Head, and All Shall Perish.

• do you mean like festive metal songs or just random metal songs? And what kind of metal you thinking? Because I like different types

• metal that invokes satan. satanic songs will be up for best answer recommendations.

• I think the asker is just trolling or a young kid who lied about his/her age trying to act cool. Just play along and chuck something at it ;)

• the closet thing to metal that I listen to would be Ozzy.

• Here are some of my favs with evil characteristics I guess :1. Dark Tranquillity: Inside The Particle Storm 2. Dark Tranquility: Shadow In Our Blood3. Dark Tranquility: Arkhangelsk 4. Dark Tranquillity: The Fatalist5. Mercenary: Execution Style6. Satariel: Be You Angel, Be You Beast7. Disarmonia Mundi: Process Of Annihilation8. Adagio: Archangels In Black9. Adagio: Fear Circus10. Adagio: The Fifth Ankh11. Adagio: VamphyriSatanic songs.Your ListTheTopTens List1Lucifer - Behemoth2De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas - Mayhem3Possessed (By Satan) - Gorgoroth4Dominus Sathanas - Burzum5The Oath - Mercyful Fate6When Satan Rules His World - Deicide7Inno a Satana - Emperor8The Antichrist - Slayer9Incipit Satan - Gorgoroth10Satanic Mass - Coven

• love the second list, wish I could two best answers.

• This isn't metal though it's great anti-holiday music PINK FLOYD

What Guys Said 4