Is he not interested or what? should I ask him out again?

There is a boy I like and I don't know what to do with him. -he never initiates anything, but when I write we talk for a couple of hours -on... Show More

Well, I decided to text him first about how he was doing and it was really short and he didn't really try to keep this conversation up. I gave up after a while and asked him if he would find some time for me when I' ll be back in town, and he replied that we'll see when I get back and that he has a lot of work to do then, so it can be hard. Then I said, OK, I'll get in touch with you in January then, have a nice evening, and he only replied "hey". Well, doesn't sound too interested to me...

Most Helpful Guy

• Lets say he is inexperienced with being a relationship. How would that effect your feelings towards him?

If he has set the precedent that he will not initiate and the girl(you) has to. What more do you need. Get to initiating.

I understand why something like this would throw you for a loop. But you are just getting a small taste of what it is like to date as a man lol. especially if it is someone you like. An have been interested in for a while. You don't want to blow the chance. You said "I don't know if there will be a next time" I'm sure he knows you were drunk. No to mention the whole you pulled him outside to tell him how jealous you were about him and "that OTHER girl" thing.

So I'm guessing what I'm trying to say is text him and set up a "next time" and see if he accepts it.

Asker upvoted
    • Well, it wouldn't change my feelings much. I like him and that's it but I'm afraid that he will feel intimidated if I constantly initiate and push him. But I think I should try.

• But he is telling you directly to do just that. I don't know many guys who would tell you to do something. And then not want it to be done. In most cases.