Why do some guys disappear and reappear later?

I was talking to a guy for a month or so. After a while I got the feeling that he didn't want me. I never chase or keep texting someone after they don't respond. So we go about a month of no contact, to him coming back on Christmas day talking and inviting me to hang out soon. what's up with that?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• You're the backup girl ...

• Selected as most helpful

this is normal , I often go weeks without seeing someone than run into them at a bar or someplace public . its normal for short periods of time to pass and not see someone . but your free to move on and date other guys if the guy is disappearing for weeks at a time

• He doesn't give a damn

• Why? They probably don't care that much.

• He may have had other girls on his agenda and is now using you as a contingency plan. After he accomplished his goals with them, or things didn't pan out, then he figured you would suffice. Inviting you to hang soon is for his "personal interests" as opposed to his interest in genuinely getting to know you.

Move on.

• he was either

to lazy

just needed space

was bored