• Ask
  • myTake

Dont know how to react to a girl

Hey guys and girls My question for today is when I am talking to a girl what are some ways that I can make her laugh? and what are some signs that... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Be yourself and smile and be positive . If you have confidence things will go great. If she likes you she would ask for your phone number, if you have a Facebook, and etc. She will find ways to contact you to get to know you better or she would make plans with you to meet up together

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

• Just be yourself, if you force yourself to be funny, you won't be funny. Just use your humour or jokes you have to make her laugh.

What Guys Said 2

• Hmmmm. That would take some time, as you'd need to really interact with her often to know what she would like and what would make her laugh. Don't wait, start now! :-)

• Tease her. Find something about her that is different and unique and tease her about it.

What They Said On Facebook