• Ask
  • myTake

What are some fun or different things to do in NYC?

I will be in NYC this weekend with my boyfriend. Please some tips!

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm live in NYC,I would say:*$12 Ice skating in Bryant Park or Ice Skating in Rockafeller Center.*Walk down 5th ave and view the holiday windows in the department stores*FAO Schartz toy store!Its a treat!*If you have some more money to shell out,visit the top of the empire state building*Times square is a tourists spot with stores such as Toys R Us that has a ferris wheel inside the store! The M&M store is fun too!*A fun shopping area is the Soho area,also Noho*Central Park of course,tourists seem to love.You can get a ride in a horse drawn carraige,poor horses :(*You can visit the world trade center site down in the financial district*Broadway shows at discounted prices*Also off broadway shows like something at the Public Theatre over on Astor Place.*Lincoln Center!*MOMA (Museum of Modern Art)*The Met,Whitney Museum,The frick,Guggenheim etcAnd now...for Brooklyn!Brooklyn is now one of the hottest boroughs!*Explore Williamsburg! A lot of small creative shops off of bedford avenue.*Tons of fun bars!*Fun coffee shops*Art galleries etc*All of these things extends into Bushwick

• Brooklyn's the bomb

• Brooklyn is the shizz!

What Guys Said 3

• There are many websites with great ideas and info about everything. The other answers mention some great stuff. I will be in NYC for 2 weeks. If you are gonna be there on Sunday the 13th, join the No Pants Subway Ride. Find info on ImprovEverywhere website. Enjoy your visit.

• Watch the New York City's NY Knicks.Have some adventure, it's important to not include lunch dates.

• Take the F train to Coney Island...go see the ocean

What Girls Said 2

• There are TONS of things to do in NY -- catch a show, go on a tour bus to take in the holiday sights and sounds, take a walk through the park and go ice skating, get to the top of the empire state building, have dinner at the time square Marriot...Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge, pub-crawl along the seaport, etc. etc. etc.The sky's the limit. Don't be afraid to take a bite out of the big apple, haha.

• We don't really want to do touristy things lol

• Then sit in your hotel and do what all the other New Yorkers are doing.