Things girls do that turns guys off

What are some of the BIGGEST turn offs a girl does that makes a guy just not interested...

Most Helpful Guy

• They cling. I don't want to text a dozen times a day and be expected to carry a conversation with a girl just because it's convenient for her at that time. I don't want to feel when I take a girl out somewhere with friends that I have to keep her on my arm all night. I hate when girls get in that overly affectionate mood and try and swoon over my every step.

ps. My case doesn't really apply to you. At your age guys are different. They want to experience everything they can and do it as fast as they can. Most will love infatuations.

What Guys Said 12

• Talking sh*t, for sure. In nearly every form. If you put a guy down: to his face, to his friends, to your friends/parents/classmates/coworkers...

He's going to be much less of a fan.

Whenever I'm in a relationship that's not doing well, and she goes off and spends time with friends, then comes back with new points to argue, I know she's been talking sh*t. Or one of her friends has. Or all of her friends.

I think that's one of the reasons many guys like introverts. They spend time thinking about their own viewpoint, instead of developing an idea from groupthink, or just having other people's opinions given to them.

We want to know you're defending us instead of hanging us in effigy behind our backs.

• Clingy girls. Girls that play games more than they actually appreciate the relationship. Women that "demand" excessive chasing (it's emotionally draining and really annoying). Women that expect a man to be perfect. We are human, get over it. Women that are constantly challenging a guys ego.

• Lack of confidence, being self centered, not having a sense of humor, being dumb or pretending to be thinking that's cute, being clingy, being easy, etc. I wouldn't want to date a girl whoops any of those traits

• 1. Play mind games

2. Severe insecurity

3. Expect us to do everything for them

4. Constant nagging (sometimes, nagging can be justified but other times, it's just annoying)

5. Clinginess (we need space sometimes or we suffocate)

6. Holding us to female social and emotional expectations when we're not actually female.

• Here are some of the most annoying things ever about some members of the XX genotype:

1. Flaking out on something you agreed to do or be part of. We lose confidence in you.

2. Talking explicitly about your sexual past. Bad move girls. We see SLUT and target you for only one thing.

3. Expecting everyone to do whatever you desire. Get up and do it yourself, you lazy, dumb slag.

4. Taking on masculine qualities and shedding your natural feminine qualities such as being nurturing, loving, honest and demure

More from Guys
7

What Girls Said 0