Favorite all time band/musician?

And your current one that you find yourself listening to often now a days. JUST the 2! haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Alice Cooper. Always. He's been a favorite of mine since I was 17, and I've grown to be a gigantic super fan over the years. I may not agree with his politics, but I do love the music.

link - School's Out

link - No More Mr. Nice Guy

link - Killed By Love

link - Only Women Bleed

link - Wake the Dead

link - Triggerman

link - Eighteen

link - It's Hot Tonight.

link - Go To Hell

link - You And Me

link - Novocaine

link - Lost In America

I rather like him. The guy pumped out about two or three albums a year back in the 70s, and had a lot of great songs. Some really said something. Some didn't. Some were interesting little concept albums, that work best as a big picture. But yeah, I like it. The guy has a sense of humour, and some sometimes his songs can be creepy, sometimes they can be a dark comedy. It's generally a good time.

He's adapted his music with the times, and for the most part it's worked out. Though some of his stuff in the 80s is too crappy to sell in a remainder bin, but oh well, you can't be on all the time, I guess.

If nothing else, do check out this music video. It's quite amusing. link

Enjoy.