Favorite all time band/musician?

And your current one that you find yourself listening to often now a days. JUST the 2! haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Alice Cooper. Always. He's been a favorite of mine since I was 17, and I've grown to be a gigantic super fan over the years. I may not agree with his politics, but I do love the music.

link - School's Out

link - No More Mr. Nice Guy

link - Killed By Love

link - Only Women Bleed

link - Wake the Dead

link - Triggerman

link - Eighteen

link - It's Hot Tonight.

link - Go To Hell

link - You And Me

link - Novocaine

link - Lost In America

I rather like him. The guy pumped out about two or three albums a year back in the 70s, and had a lot of great songs. Some really said something. Some didn't. Some were interesting little concept albums, that work best as a big picture. But yeah, I like it. The guy has a sense of humour, and some sometimes his songs can be creepy, sometimes they can be a dark comedy. It's generally a good time.

He's adapted his music with the times, and for the most part it's worked out. Though some of his stuff in the 80s is too crappy to sell in a remainder bin, but oh well, you can't be on all the time, I guess.

If nothing else, do check out this music video. It's quite amusing. link

Enjoy.

What Guys Said 9

• Van Halen is my favorite band and Eddie Van Halen is my favorite musician. My favorite songwriter and all around artist, though, is Matthew Good.

I've been listening to Hum a lot lately. They were an alternative band from the 90s that never got the respect they deserved.

• Led zeppelin and hmm can't decide for musician, it depends on my mood, I've narrowed it down to three: jimmy page, jimmy hendrix, and john butler...I'm restraining myself from including more HAHA!

• Devin Townsend.

link

• I listen to Shpongle and Younger Brother day in and day out

• Pink Floyd has to be my favorite band of all time.

• Brad Paisley and the Drama Kings are an awesome group! Paisley writes some great songs...

And YES, it's Country music! Yeah, I know you're hating!

• BSB/Rob Thomas

• I'm a big New Found Glory fan. I've been listening to a lot of Three Days Grace lately though.

• Pink Floyd

What Girls Said 12

• Grizzly Bear

link

link

I will always adore them.

• Band-Nightwish...beautiful lyrics and composition

Musician-Jari Mäenpää from Wintersun

• Band- 30 seconds to Mars A single musician. Currently since she has the most songs on my iPod Florence and the Machine

• MGMT :,) My favorites ever. link

aaaand lately, I've really been enjoying Band of Horses. link

Plus, my sample of each haha.

• Favorite of all time: I can't pick just one.

Favorite right now: Christina A. Man, I love her new album, Lotus!

• Pink and Bruno marz

• A band would be the fray and a musical would be Ed sheeran , just depends on how I feel

• Blue October

• Black keys

• Brad paisley

• all time, Bob Dylan

currently, Jason Aldean... because I've been missing my ex!

• My favorite all time band is Led Zeppelin. And lately I´ve been listening to Joni Mitchell.