Is it a deal breaker for guys if the girl has serious health issues?

For example if she has had an accident, cancer or other diseases?Excuse my bad English...

Its not my case. I was just curious what you guys feel about this.

Thanks for answering.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes and no. It depends. I had a classmate suffering from cancer, and I kind of liked her. It threw me when I found out, but I'd still have been alright going out with her. Another case though, this girl who had spino bifidia or something liked me a lot. Not so much. I hate to sound so unsympathetic, but being constrained to a wheelchair or something, a disability like that, would be a deal breaker. Some serious illness that wasn't AIDS or affected her ability to lead a fairly normal life? Not a deal breaker.

What Guys Said 19

• If my girlfriend or wife had that happen to her I'd stick by her side.My first girlfriend actually got into a bad car accident when we were dating and that's when we became official. A horrible event can make a couple realize how much they love each other.

• No. Not one bit.

• It depends. But if you already had the fatal condition, no. If it was a long term condition like say mental illness, no. If it was something like acid reflex which everyone has, sure. But honestly, I wouldn't expect someone to want to be with me on the basis I smoke now. So in the end I can understand not wanting to be with someone cause they may die in a sooner time frame than a non smoker. But my boundaries aren't any higher than my expectancy. If we were together for quite some time, like a year or more, I wouldn't bail out, I rarely bail out if its within a month, it is really a gray area based on circumstance for me.

• Probably, if she told me before hand. If I already known her for some time...it would be hard to say.

• Before I met her if she had a contagious one, probIt highly depends on what it is.

• No. Do you mean while we were together or preexisting? My would still be no but it would change things.

• If I love a girl, and she get sick, I promise I would take care of her, even if she can't walk I would walk for her, even if she can't breath I would breath for her, even if she can't eat I would help her, and if I loved that girl and she get sick or something, I would still marry her and care for her rest of my life.

• That in and of itself no, although I'd be scared giving myself to a girl who didn't have long :/ I'd probably go for it while it lasted...

• I don't care whatever she has...but if I love her the cancer might be a problem...because if she passes away then it'll be hard to get over it...i would need at least a year to find someone else...But I would put a lot of afford to be with her no matter what and make her happy

• most answers here sound like they are from an insurance company, if it's preexisting no, if it's while we are together it depends on the condition fact of the matter you can't choose who you fall for, and me personally I wouldn't bail it's just not who I am,

• Depends on how long you have been dating and how serious the relationship is. My uncle was in a relationship with a woman for a couple of years and then she got cancer and he stuck with her while she passed away. I am not sure how serious your case is but hopefully it will not be life-threatening?

• Not at all

• Watch Love and Other Drugs :)

• Probably no, but there can be no promises for every case.

• if she had the issue before I met her, chances are I would not allow myself to get to know her.but if I loved a woman and something happened to her while I was with her, I would stand by her.

• This question has come up due to a disabled relative. She finds it incredibly difficult to find good reliable partners to look at anything but her disability. (Though there are loads of people out to use her.)The trouble is, rationally, I can see why. In this case it is a physical disability causing very limited muscular stamina in all limbs.Why would you get into a relationship, develop emotional attachment, with someone you knew was going to be hassle all your lives, that you would have to take extra measures, be unable to share sporting activities, etc.The scenario changes though for someone you were already in a relationship with. You have that bond and just have to deal with the issues whatever disability may cause.

• Can you send me nudies? ;p

• Yes of course. Just message me.

• Lol sounds very believable ;p

• So how's is you day? ;p

• Marry Me?<3

• Wtf why should I marry you? lol

• Like if she had those problems and I just met her then its probably a deal breaker. If I've been dating them for like a few years then it probably won't be a deal breaker

• Your welcome ;p

What Girls Said 1

• For some guys, its a huge deal breaker...For some, it reels them in hard early.. but then, one day, *POOF* they are gone..and then others, it matters little...But of course, what the health issue is, can amplify all of this... The worse the issue, the more hardship involved, the more the numbers skew to the negative side...