If you liked a girl and she texted you....

would you keep responding and try to keep the conversation going. Is it just a guy thing to respond with two words (i.e. "i agree") and expect the girl to keep the conversation going or does that mean he's really not interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• generally it means not interested. If he does that once and it's relevant to the conversation then okay. But sometimes, even with my girlfriend, if she texts me something like that I just DON'T respond back.

Regardless of gender, that just makes me feel like that person doesn't want to talk. So I, and what you should do, is not text back at that point

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 14

• If I like her, I would try to keep the conversation going...

• Might keep it going, it really depends if someone showed no interest and out of the blue started texting me I might just be like, f*** it.

I usually text people back with 2+ word answers, there may be long pauses if I'm busy though.

• well what if the guy didn't have anything else to say.

• I probably would, but not all guys necessarily will.

• I try to keep it going, but I like talking more than texting. Yeah I'll respond in very short texts, but that is only because I am not much of a texter.

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 0