If a guy starts ignoring you does it mean he likes you?

So there's this guy. We have been friends for a really long time, like best friends, but never dated. We used to talk every single day, no joke. He would always hug me from behind and every time I saw him in the hallway he would give me a hug or high five or something, even if he had to go out of his way. At the beginning of this school year he started acting really weird. On the first day of school everything was normal; he sat with me at lunch and gave me hugs and stuff. Over the next few weeks though he started distancing himself though. He didn't sit with me at lunch anymore and every time I saw him in the hallway he would look at me and then just walk past, not even acknowledging me at all We would still text all the time though, more than we had before it seemed. It's really confusing. Could he have been into me? I don't really know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Possibly he always treated you like the way he did by giving you hugs and sitting next to you was because he likes you. He could have stopped doing that because he thinks he's been stuck in the friend zone. I've done exactly what your friend is doing because I thought I had been friend-zoned.

• well if they came back to you and tried to talk to you about it what would you do?