What's wrong with him?

Hes 28..his longest relationship is 3 months..weve been seeing each other for almost 8months now..we are not bf/gf..just seeing each other..he said he once was and love..they did boyfriend/girlfriend things without the title and wen he gave her the title she changed so he dumped her..hes always been this way..he only replies wen he wants..answers my cals all the time but smetimes. Says ill call you bakk and he never does..is he afraid of commitment?..or will he never take me serious?..were also snever really lovey dovey

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sounds like he is protecting himself from what he expects to happen, based on what happened before. Sounds pretty shut down. Hope you know you don't have to fix him.

• So then what do I do?..keep being there for him we he needs me or bakk off?

What Guys Said 8

• i don't think he wants to take you seriously, I'd give up on him, but since you are a girl, girls do the choosing apparently

• Hi again. To answer your question to my comment. I'd say back off and move on. But it depends what you want. You can work with the situation, affect it, but it would take too long to explain how and I'd need to know much more etc. Email me via my site if you wish.

• It could well be that he's just unwilling to get involved with anyone. His history shows taht he's not been willing to deal with any LTR.Maybe he just wanted his freedom..but most guys approaching 30 become a little more willing to commit to a longer relationship. The only way to find out why he's this way is for you to pursue HIM. That convinced me, just for example, to be more willing to consider a LTR! I was past 25 before I had an LTR also.

• Wats an LTR?

• It's not you, it's him. Really. Ask him what's on his mind and if you're interested in taking each other seriously. If not, move on.

• It's hard to pin point one problem, just sounds like he does have some sort of internal issues.

• he is using you as a back up girl...someone to be with but that he can dump in a second if a better girl comes along...if I were you, I would dump him...he is a douche

• "What's wrong with him"? In a word; "Selfish" I don't even treat acquaintances like that.I don't like being lied to either. Saying; "I'll call you back" and don't.Odds are pretty good, you very likely can do better looking for another guy to be in a relationship with.

• I hope you're also dating other guys because he doesn't care...

• I actually am..might seem like a hypocrite but I'm alsi seeing another guy..I only go to this other guy wen he ignores me or makes me mad..idk if that's bad though..than kk you though for being si straight forward..means a lot

What Girls Said 1

• It seems like he is either afraid of commitment or he not that interested. Have you talked to him about it? If you really like him then you need some answers. Ask him if your wasting your time on him. And that other guy your seeing when this guy ignores you or makes you mad, it seems like he is there for you when you need him. He just might be the better choice. Well I hope this helps a little. Good luck:)

• haha!:)

• My friends tel me the exact same thing you just did..I think your right