His words don't match his actions.

Here is how the guy acts: -he smiles really big every time he talks to me -hijacks convos so he can make them between me and him -drops everything to help me out when I need it -flirts with me via text - positions himself so he is facing me any time we are around each other -makes deep eye contact anytime we see each other/talk with dilated pupils-touches me every time he can-offers me use of his computer and second car-winks at me with a smile whenever things are going rough-shares personal details about his life with just me-brought his kid by for me to meet-opens doors and carries things for me-if we leave at the same time waits until my car is running and actually moving to leave in case he needs to helpAnd in full disclosure he is under me in the workplace and has mentioned that he doesn't date girls that make more than him. I also know he is only working for me till he finds a better job. I have told him that I don't see my employees outside of work, but have asked him if he would like to get together several times and he has turned me down. While that would suggest non interest his actions wildly suggest otherwise. Especially what guy that is not interested offers the use of a spare car to a woman he has only known for a month and a half while hers is having never ending problems that are being difficult to solve?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• I think he's true to his action.Actions convey more communication than words.

• And your crypticness means?

What Girls Said 1

• From his actions,it indicates that he has some interest in you.That interest could be as a really good friend,or a potential mate.But there isn't much to figure out here if he constantly turns you down.Some men are caught up in being the provider,and they do not want to seem like the weaker link when it comes down to money.They will NOT date you if they feel like their finances aren't in order. ALSO...he may like you,but does he like you enough to want to take the next step.Sounds like he is not ready to.And if I were you,I would stop asking.Out of all of his actions mentioned above,meeting his child imo,is the most substantial.If I were you,I would chillax and enjoy him being my friend.Don't rush things.If he wants you enough,HE will let you know.