Who do you think is responsible for the crop circles in England?

A. Bigfoot

B. Elvis

C. UFOs

D. Ghosties

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is crazy humans who want to be on TV...

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 15

• Definitely aliens.

• My bad.

• they can be made by people lol this country guy I work with did it with his friends

• People can make them, which is what adds to the intrigue. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Who knows? Maybe aliens invented them and people liked the coverage, so they copied them. Or maybe people were just bored. It's hard to tell.

Good Question, though!

• Dunno, who do you think is responsible for cattle mutilation? link

More from Girls
10

What Guys Said 11

• I think some may be hoaxes.

Although it could be "B". While dropping dope tracks in the recording studio, Elvis Presley was known to sing about sneaking around cornfields in the U.K. after dusk with his homies and making crop circles.

• Chuck Norris was walking his dog.

• Crazy people

• Humans and nothing else. There is no proof that they are made by anything else, and all the "evidence" has logical explanations. I used to be a circlemaker, know a few, and did a lot of research on them for almost 8 years so I know truth. Don't believe the bullsh*t "crop circle researchers" tell you, they're only in it for the money and hobby.

• E. The Welsh

If it's not explainable, blame the Welsh. If it turns out it's not them, blame them again >:D

More from Guys
6