Who do you think is responsible for the crop circles in England?

Who do you think is responsible for the crop circles in England? A. BigfootB. ElvisC. UFOsD. Ghosties

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think it is crazy humans who want to be on TV...

• If they want to be on TV why haven;t they shown up?

What Girls Said 14

• Elvis

• Dunno, who do you think is responsible for cattle mutilation? link

• I hope the answer is B

• communist penguins in cahoots with unicorns.

• People can make them, which is what adds to the intrigue. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Who knows? Maybe aliens invented them and people liked the coverage, so they copied them. Or maybe people were just bored. It's hard to tell. Good Question, though!

• they can be made by people lol this country guy I work with did it with his friends

• ok its definitely a unicorn!

• Aliens

• C! UFOs! there watching! or big foot sttting a trap for elvis because he wants to protect us...or could be haunted by ghost...what if its elvis's ghost? 0.0

• Definitely aliens.

• E: people with waaaaaaaay too much time on their hands!

• Nessy

• My bad.

• E. People with too much time on their hands and a sense of humour.

What Guys Said 11

• more likely human beings.

• Humans and nothing else. There is no proof that they are made by anything else, and all the "evidence" has logical explanations. I used to be a circlemaker, know a few, and did a lot of research on them for almost 8 years so I know truth. Don't believe the bullsh*t "crop circle researchers" tell you, they're only in it for the money and hobby.

• Chuck Norris was walking his dog.

• E. The WelshIf it's not explainable, blame the Welsh. If it turns out it's not them, blame them again >:D

• tea baggers

• kardashians ?

• Crazy people

• People

• Elvis clearly had bad gas issues that could of blazed trails in fields but my guess it is old retired factory workers on lsd doing most of this

• chupacabra on vacation

• BA and where in Jersey are you from?

• I think some may be hoaxes.Although it could be "B". While dropping dope tracks in the recording studio, Elvis Presley was known to sing about sneaking around cornfields in the U.K. after dusk with his homies and making crop circles.