• Ask
  • myTake

Who do you think is responsible for the crop circles in England?

Who do you think is responsible for the crop circles in England? A. BigfootB. ElvisC. UFOsD. Ghosties

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think it is crazy humans who want to be on TV...

• If they want to be on TV why haven;t they shown up?

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 11

• Humans and nothing else. There is no proof that they are made by anything else, and all the "evidence" has logical explanations. I used to be a circlemaker, know a few, and did a lot of research on them for almost 8 years so I know truth. Don't believe the bullsh*t "crop circle researchers" tell you, they're only in it for the money and hobby.

• Crazy people

• E. The WelshIf it's not explainable, blame the Welsh. If it turns out it's not them, blame them again >:D

• I think some may be hoaxes.Although it could be "B". While dropping dope tracks in the recording studio, Elvis Presley was known to sing about sneaking around cornfields in the U.K. after dusk with his homies and making crop circles.

• Chuck Norris was walking his dog.

• kardashians ?

• chupacabra on vacation

• BA and where in Jersey are you from?

• People

• more likely human beings.

• Elvis clearly had bad gas issues that could of blazed trails in fields but my guess it is old retired factory workers on lsd doing most of this

• tea baggers