Who do you think is responsible for the crop circles in England?

A. Bigfoot

B. Elvis

C. UFOs

D. Ghosties

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is crazy humans who want to be on TV...

What Girls Said 15

• Definitely aliens.

• My bad.

• they can be made by people lol this country guy I work with did it with his friends

• People can make them, which is what adds to the intrigue. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Who knows? Maybe aliens invented them and people liked the coverage, so they copied them. Or maybe people were just bored. It's hard to tell.

Good Question, though!

• Dunno, who do you think is responsible for cattle mutilation? link

• I hope the answer is B

• C! UFOs! there watching! or big foot sttting a trap for elvis because he wants to protect us...or could be haunted by ghost...what if its elvis's ghost? 0.0

• E. People with too much time on their hands and a sense of humour.

• E: people with waaaaaaaay too much time on their hands!

• ok its definitely a unicorn!

• Aliens

• Elvis

• communist penguins in cahoots with unicorns.

• Nessy

What Guys Said 11

• I think some may be hoaxes.

Although it could be "B". While dropping dope tracks in the recording studio, Elvis Presley was known to sing about sneaking around cornfields in the U.K. after dusk with his homies and making crop circles.

• Chuck Norris was walking his dog.

• Crazy people

• Humans and nothing else. There is no proof that they are made by anything else, and all the "evidence" has logical explanations. I used to be a circlemaker, know a few, and did a lot of research on them for almost 8 years so I know truth. Don't believe the bullsh*t "crop circle researchers" tell you, they're only in it for the money and hobby.

• E. The Welsh

If it's not explainable, blame the Welsh. If it turns out it's not them, blame them again >:D

• chupacabra on vacation

• kardashians ?

• People

• more likely human beings.

• tea baggers

• Elvis clearly had bad gas issues that could of blazed trails in fields but my guess it is old retired factory workers on lsd doing most of this