Would you do this to a girl you don't fancy ?

It was raining outside. He waited me to finish my work inside than he held his umbrella towards me and we walked under rain but he changed is path to walk with me. We were not friends as well. We just know our names before but that was all. Would you do this to someone you don't really know ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. I help people all the time, in little ways. Yesterday, I helped a guy by jump-starting his struck in the Home Depot parking lot (did a little test; his alternator was dead). I've walked women to their cars at night, given people rides, let them use my cellphone, and if I had an umbrella, I'm sure I'd share it.

Some of us WERE taught to have manners and to help others when we could.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 16

• Hey, he didn't want you to get wet...he's just being nice. Don't overanalyze. Sometimes we are just nice guys, losers or not?!

• Yes, I might do it, without expecting anything.

• it may mean something more, but really, YES, I think any decent man would do it, sure, a cute interesting girl would make a man more eager to lend a hand, but no need to be into someone to be nice to them

• If I was doing this as an "opportunity" to get to know her better, I'd let her keep it at the point we went our separate ways. I'd just said; here, have a great evening, then hurried off to my next point without it.

• I don't think that means too much. I have shared my umbrella with lots of people, it doesn't mean I want to bone them. That said, just see if he initiates any contact with you in the next few days, that will tell you if he is digging you or it was just a nice gesture.

More from Guys
11

What Girls Said 0