Does it mean anything when a guy asks you to be his new years kiss?

A guy I kind of like asked me if I had a new years kiss and I said no so he was like can I be it ? ... I said no Because I don't like the awkwardness ... but I wanted to know if it meant anything ? he flirts with me a lot and stuf .. but I wanna know if he just wants a hook up or does he kind a like me too ... thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me see if I have this correct...he flirts with you all the time and he asked to kiss you and your question is does he like you? Really?

YES! You know he does, you don't need us to tell you that. He might just want to hook up, but normally a guy would not spend a long time flirting with a girl just to get a hook up. Those type of girls are easy enough to get in one interaction---why would he waste time with you if he didn't like you and just wanted a hook up? I don't see it.

I would bet you he has genuine feelings for you, but I am pretty sure you know this yourself already.

• thanks a lot :) ... just the fact that he hooks up with people confused me ... he's not really the kind that pays attention to annyone and he usually just hooks up ..and guys always flirt with me so I don't really know who likes me and who doesn't .. I just don't want to be a simple hook up for him

• yea your right :)) I might sound stupid right now asking this but I'm usually really confused ... because generally all the guys around me flirt with me I don't really know the difference between a guy that likes me and flirts with me and a guy that's flirting with me for a hook up ... so what's the difference ? how can I tell ?

• I would say if a guy is genuinely interested in you as a person, he isn't going to be flirting with other girls too...that is to say, you will be his focus. Whereas guys that are just trying to get some will hit on every girl and see which one responses to them.