Does he still like me?

I've liked this guy for couple of years though I have had interest in other guys. I saw him this year at a retreat and I wanted to see how he would act towards me. I know he used to like me, but are these actions of him currently liking me? We went ice skating and he went around by himself several times, but ended up staying w/me even stopping when he got ahead and catching me a few times. When I talked to him he paid attention to what I was saying. I texted him the other day and he answered back right away. He lives far away, but he has a lot important qualities I'm looking for, that I haven't found in anyone other guy. Does he still like me? Also when we were talking about meeting people, I said there weren't many guys where I live. He told me that I should go to his college. What did he mean by that? by the way I am in a different college and won't transfer for sure, but just wondering.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Just on the college thing he said, it is funny his college is prob a high guy ratio. He was trying to be funny I would say. I think he likes you.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes! duh =P

I cannot think of a single guy a know who would do the things you're saying without being into the girl.

• I think everything you've written points to him really liking you. That was really cool the way he would skate ahead of you but then come back to you and catch you. Good move on his part.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!