• Ask
  • myTake

Ok girls, lets be real for a moment

when a girl likes your profile picture of yourself on Facebook she is basically flirting with you right? i know that when I like a girl's profile picture, I usually have some sort of interest in her and would probably have sex with her.same for girls?

we are acquainted, but not friends at all. I don't talk to her

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 11

• No I could just like the picture itself, I've liked pictures of guys I wasn't interested in because I thought the picture was nice or funny.

• ._. if I like your profile picture its because its a nice picture. Even if I don't know you, know of you, are acquainted, got drunk and gave you a lap dance once, its all the same.I don't flirt by liking your fb picture I flirt by inboxing you for your fone number and hittn you up or commenting your picture callin you sexy I mean really. Even then it probably has no real depth to it just fooln around. Not like seriously going to want to bone because you took a nice picture xD

• Not flirting...

• No its completely different. When I like guys pictures sometimes I'll think he's good looking and sometimes I'm trying to be nice or like the way the picture is taken. It doesn't mean, hey he is hot lets have sex. Its just a picture haha.

• yeah I'm an egotistical bastard but at least you somewhat understand where I'm coming from, probably because you're about my age!

• It really depends on how often she likes your pictures. If I like a guy, I would like his pictures often. Sometimes I would like a picture just because I think it's cool or something similar to that as a once-off thing.. If it is often, then she does like you.* :)

• Nope. Not all the time, sometimes, I just like how the picture was taken.. Or the guy could be a friend I'm comfortable with..

• its a picture of me there is nothing else in the picture to like but me

• How many solo pictures of you did she like? If a lot, then yeah, she could be checking all your pics because she likes you. But if it's just one, she probably just like that particular pic, no further meaning :)

• Well, sometimes you like a guy but don't "like" the image because you don't want all your/his friends to see that you did and then start gossiping.

• No not really. If I'm friends with the guy and I like his picture then it means nothing, or sometimes I won't even be friends with the guy really but it's just a cool or funny picture of himself so I 'like' it.

• I would have to disagree. You're definitely reading into it too much...Noticing someone cute and liking their profile pic doesn't mean you want to have sex with them..

• No, sorry. We might like the colors , the place where the pic was taken, the other guy in the pic with you :P , your dog.. don't get carried away.. girls notice everything . BUT - if she likes every pic of you on Facebook then yeah, probably ..

• No, you are over thinking to the extreme and you honestly sound a bit creepy

• not creepy.. just a guy

What Guys Said 2

• No, I don't think so. They may just like the picture, it doesn't have to mean they are interested in you. I don't like (as in click on like button) profile pictures on Facebook often, but when I do it is a girl but I'm not always interested in her. I just like the picture, how it was taken, or the situation in which the picture was taken. So while it's possible a girl is flirting with you when she likes your picture, it's not necessarily the case.

• if she likes one of your pic, than it's nothing. if she liked half of all your pics than it is a different story. am I right, girls?