Boyfriend taking me for granted, what to do?

I feel my boyfriend is taking me for granted, I tell him I love him all the time and the he makes me really happy, I'm always available to him, I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• First off, not making plans or doing so last minute is just a guy thing, in general. Not all guys, but a lot more than girls.

Having said that, if he doesn't appreciate you, that's not OK. It's probably not the best idea to call him out on it. You'd probably be better off just pulling away a little. Make him think about you and what you mean to him. Be a little aloof. Don't overdo it, but make him a little uncomfortable.

Guys don't like head games and I'm not advocating that you make a habit of it, but in this case it might be warranted considering he may not know how good he has it.

All the above is based on the assumption that you are being fully honest and forthcoming and there are no extenuating circumstances we should know about. :)