How Can I Remove my Reality Check? Thanks for the Rating of 5.7, LMAO!

How humiliating. Does anyone know how to get the heck off of Reality Check/will you date me? Who are 'others' listed under voter - if it's not a man nor woman voting as indicated? And why am I more popular with them? (Falling over laughing)

I wasn't fishing for compliments (although, thank you, nevertheless) or sublte INSULTS I was trying to find out how to get off of there - and who the hell are 'OTHERS' the majority that voted for me. Kayyyyy, anonymous guys who can't face me?
And you if you wanna truck insulting me biyoches put your freaking pictures up, not the fake ones you use, hos.
I'm 100 percent pissed, no sarcasm. Insult me when I ask for a freaking way to get off of Reality Check and I was just joking.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't date you but I would f*ck you.

• Yeah, well let's see the merchandise, baby. Anyway, I'm over this bullsh*t...lol! I don't think I'm a 10 but In don't think I'm a freaking 5. whatever...

• I ruin them for every woman, tru dat, I'm not taking requests...thank you, you got that right on the money. I was jokin' about the 300k, when I'm not really mad AT YOU, I'm sh*t talkin.

• LOL, he made us all laff, had to...took the edge off. BA for him! TY for all the kind people that said nice things, sorry if I got mean, some of the time I was just explaining WHY I was mad, not yelling at you if you were nice originallly.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 14

• I don't want to hear it from you dammit. My reality rating is even worse! I don't care what people rate you as, at least you would still get attention from men, some would even jump you for intimacy right now! The most I ever get from women is, "Nice guy but not my type!"

I would consider you quality material. Only a question if we are compatible. Hmm, let's see...Nevada isn't too bad a flight(hint, hint).

• I don't care, my point is I was trying to freaking ask how to remove the reality check then I had this question up here, and asked a young man how to remove this question, you can't delete questions. I've explained it over and over. Thanks archer86. I'm just a person , I'm not average, though, bottom-line. I have been photographers model for too long for all different mediums. The age thing is an excuse for them to rip me.

• I'm too intense for most people, I will give them that, lol. So only the very patient and STRONG could meet up with me.

• YOLO! Time to get cray dawg.

• Cray for real...lol...hip hop dancer in the Bay too long...

• 7.5/10

• Ty, Janson, a gentleman, as ALWAYS. Unlike a couple of freakshows on here.

• Whoa..i haven't received this many downvotes on gag since I said I believed in capitalism xD

Oh, And no worries

• believe in the Russian Mob, that might bring my rating up, lol.

• im detecting a basket load of crazy here... what did you expect for a rating as a 40 ish woman on a site comprised of mostly teenyboppers and young 20 somethings..?!

SURPRISE! your sexiness prime was 20 years ago!

besides 5.7 is above average what is wrong with that? most women will be about a 5 despite the fact they all think they are more like a 7.5

• Not true. We all know plenty of women in their 40's who are hotter than their teen daughters!

• telling me your over it is an act of not being over it.

its not a typo but you did jut show me that you have no idea what I'm talking about.

• Touche' - we have a winner. Don't you have a WarCraft battle to fight now? I'm not interested in you or your comments, sir. Please take your leave. You're reaching...so obviously.

• I went to check out your reality check but it was deleted. I guess you have your answer. Nice eyes by the way. I'm a sucker for blue.

• TY, see what I wrote Dylan above. That's why I got so mad, they weren't perceiving the purpose of my question properly and then off to the races.

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 3

• I don't see a reality check for you on here maybe you removed it after all?

I'm not good at rating people anyway. I feel it not right to give people numbers. lol

Like on what base should I rate them? I don't know.. ^-^

You look beautiful though, girl. Don't be mad! ^_^

Out of curiosity, are you a gangster? xD

• Thanks sweet angel! I was a gangsta girl in the nineties...lol...I was a back up dancer for this rapper in Oakland, lol! I was around it a lot! My point is, I wasn't entering an animal breeding contest when I asked this question - people rating my age worth, the symmetry of my features, my hair length/color, etc. like this is a dog show! I know they were trying to pull me down, let's say that. Average is a lady who is plain. We all know it.

• I am just playing with the ugly...trying to be humorous. I know people have different preferences. There are several guys that think I'm great, and all sorts of guys who don't look or ask me out. None of us need to hear 'his rating for why he didn't want you'. Claiming 'I'm just telling the truth, being objective'. No one likes that stuff, esp. women. TY honey.

• You're more than welcome, dear! :)

• I think you're a 7.8/10

Not that my suggestions matter but if your hair were black, it'd bring out your fair skin and blue eyes and you'd be gorgeous

• I agree with this. A 5 would be average, but the average 46 year old doesn't look nearly as good, so I think she's more in the 7 area

• The quotation "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." comes from Shakespeare's Hamlet, Act III, scene II, where it is spoken by Queen Gertrude, Hamlet's mother. The phrase has come to mean that one can "insist so passionately about something not being true that people suspect the opposite of what one is saying."[1]

• To justme20 - somehow I thought you were a guy and didn't register your name as pink, I don't know why, I was fielding a lot of answers on my question. So, part of how I posed this to you was for that reason. On my profile I tried to explain I wasn't aware of this huge age differential on here, mostly your age when I put myself into the rigors of Reality Check, will you date me). I thought the number rating was how many guys would bother to date me. Then I started getting rated on looks here.

• 5.7 looks about right. That's a little bit above average. Why are you upset?

• Where's your picture, sweetie? I want to rate it. Guarantee it's wayyy below average.

• girl get over yourself. You are old enough to be my mother. Grow up please

• Your a troll little scag.