• Ask
  • myTake

I plan to tell him everything I think. I need help, please =(

So, I have been in some kind of weird relationship with my friend since two years ago, by weird I mean that sometimes we hug, kiss and that kind of... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's best if you talk about him all of your discomforts and how you want things to go on from now.Go with your plan. Nothing will be lost if you say what you want. This is for your own happiness.

What Guys Said 3

• just talk to him, normally. Don't be aggressive nor shy. Just do it.He has a mouth to defend him self and justify his attitude.

• just ask him to come your room to talk. and when he comes here seduce him to have a sex with you like you can wear a hot dress, put a condom on the table near he is sitted. then he definitely starts to do the sex with u. after the sex tell him that it was our last time. I dnt wnt this to further continue.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!