Ladies could you reveal your subtle hint?

We all know us guys are oblivious to subtle hints that ladies give out, so I'm here asking what are this hints you girls give to show your interest?

Guy feel free to tell which hints you catch onto

Most Helpful Girl

• She'll look at your face with bright eyes and a big smile.

She'll be facing towards you. If you're sitting next to each other, look for her to be tilted slightly in your direction. Some girls don't even realize they do it, but it shows they're paying attention to you.

If you're in a group, she'll be paying attention to what you say more than anyone else. So if everyone is talking over each other and you suddenly open your mouth to say something, she'll be listening and reacting to you.

She'll make excuses to spend more time with you. For example, I went to a movie last week with a group of friends, my crush included. After it ended, we were hanging out in the lobby of the theater, and my friend who was heading out offered to walk me to my car. And I declined because my crush was staying behind and I wanted to hang out with him some more.

What Girls Said 10

• I keep touching him and laughing non stop

• I almost always make eye contact when I like a guy. Every magazine I've ever read says to make eye contact with the guy so he knows you're interested. So if a girl keeps looking at you and making eye contact with you, that could be a tell-tale.

• Personally, my hint is not so subtle. I will be much meaner to him than I am to any other guy, but then I will have random bursts of kindness.

• I look and smile, that's about it for me, oh and send flirty text

• - lots of eye contact

- bright smiles

- 'accidental' touching of arms

- looking my best

- being feminine

hope it helped!

btw, could you answer my question plz?

girlsaskguys.com/Dating-Questions/788178-men-plz-why-does-a-guy-say-m-single-i.html

tks!

More from Girls
5

What Guys Said 0