• Ask
  • myTake

Sexiest hair on a girl?

What type of hair do you think is most appealing on a girl? color? Length? Curly/straight? Ponytail/bunches/down?

Most Helpful Opinion

• It usually depends on the girl really, it is like when you see some celebrities look hot and then change the haircut and be just meh... not that nice. I however honestly believe that if you like what you see in the mirror it will work much more, because as you leave the house you have that mindset of "I look hot" (we get it wearing suits and with a fresh haircut often) and you tell me about the results. If you feel that you are appealing, then you will be more appealing. So you could try different things and see what you like most, only advice would be don't go too crazy, those kind of lady gaga things are not nice.

What Guys Said 10

• Long (about 1/4 down the back) that's a mix of straight and wavy.With length I'm not too picky. Just nothing hippy long or boy short. Pigtails and "buns" are bad.I'm not picky about hair color either, though natural is preferred.

• Long straight brown hair

• Black curly kinda wavy long hair

• Long-ish & quite wavy.

• It depends on your ethnicity. For black girls, I like shorter cuts like Halle Berry, or dreads. For white girls l like bangs, and long straight hair. Curly hair for Latinas, long and curly. Long and straight for Asian girls.

• To me, most girls look sexiest with long smooth straight hair either straight down, or in a long ponytail, or straight down with eyebrow length bangs like the girl in the first link (I see this more with foreign girls), or wavy but wavy looks harder to keep from being messy and frizzy. The best color is something pure looking like light brown (sometimes seems to have golden hints which looks nice), dark brown (without random different browns), black, golden blond, bleach blond if it works on you

• Short-straight brown

• Long straight black hair.

• Long, curly, red is my favorite.

• Interesting that I expressed my personal opinion and preference and have negatives.

• America

What Girls Said 4

• Id say curly or wavy all the way to the back,or that's what my want my hair to be

• Personally I like long, wavy blond or golden brown hair that goes all the way down to the butt. I'm about half there when my hair is straight, but I still have a ways to go naturally. :/

• I really wish I had deep mahogany colored hair, slightly curled, and halfway down my back. My actual hair is black and short unfortunately.

• link I really like this