Guys, what could be the reasons you are still not marrying her?

I know this guy, he's 34, with great career, money, car, house, perfect looks, everything is perfect, he's basically more than ready to marry... Show More

He's from a country where the people will push you to get marry young especially if you already have everything, aka traditional people. And yes, he's still living there in that society and I honestly believe he values their tradition too.
Please I know in USA people can live together without getting married just like that, but in his country is nothing like that, it's something that both families will frowned upon. So any other reason that you could think of why he's still not marrying her?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he doesn't see the need to rush into something , keep in mind a marriage is a complex legal arraignment and if his relationship were to not work out he's not out much but if a marriage doesn't work out he could be out thousands $ . sometimes its not about love but about money and maybe he wants to make sure she's not just after that I don't know . you have to remember 100 years ago divorce was rare and marriages lasted till death but now divorce is common and divorce laywers common , this has really changed the dynamics of marriage and caused some guys to be more cautious

Asker upvoted
    • I know, but I thought that when you found that perfect someone, you will have this urges to marry them as soon as you can right? I mean, if he's that paranoid, why be in relationship in the 1st place?

• " I thought that when you found that perfect someone, you will have this urges to marry them as soon as you can right?"

I'm not sure why you jumped to this conclusion, but clearly that is NOT necessarily the case. Many guys are in no hurry to marry, NO MATTER WHAT. It doesn't matter to them how great the girl is, or how financially secure they are, or what their family wants. They aren't ready until they're ready, and that may be NEVER.