Would I be consider a good catch for the average girl?

I have job now

I'm working on a degree in music industry

I've already got noticed with my music in MAJOR Magazines , millions of reads.

I did feature with a famous rapper

I got major industry contacts so I should be able make living very well of my music soon!

I got contract offers or interest from well Establishment record labels.

my physical appearance is well groomed and facile features are very unique so you might get a good laughs if you got too much gas in your had or :) or! you might dig them. Basically I still look very good to be honest but some people can't handle different. I'm your all American pretty boy because I'm not from American !

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl. For me no because I don't want that celebrity lifestyle

• im not a public person

• Show Older
    • its no compromise hahah but go ahead and rate me if you like... I've tahen harder blows :) hahah your saying like all succces in world that I can get would be in exchange of tourcher of having too look at my hahahahah

• What? No I am saying success in life will not determine whether or not you're a "catch". Who you are as a person because you wanna be with someone you like