He didn't answer right away, does this mean he's not into me?

I've had a ton of disappointments when it comes to guys. I have met at like dances and stuff, they show interest, then after that event they are MIA. I do cling to them, I send them one or two texts, then delete their #. This guy lives far away and I know he used to like me. I've always liked him and I saw him at the end of last year at an event. He seemed interested and when I texted him he texted me right away and we had a short convo. Yesterday was a big holiday and I texted him, I haven't checked my phone today, but the last time I checked (about 6 hours after I texted him) and still no text. Is this a definite sign that he doesn't like me? Was he just busy? I do not plan on texting him till he replies and I won't text him right away either.

I mean I do NOT cling to them lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Not at all, see how your response goes, never put in more effort than the guys willing to put in, so see if he does answer, if not, then yeah, delete his number, no point wasting time on a dead beat right, if he's into you, he will respond, I would,x

What Girls Said 1

• There are 2 possibilities here:

1. He DOES NOT LIKE YOU. MOVE ON

2. He DOES like you :) which is why he texted you back. however, he might be a bit busy. if he texts back, wait a while, show that you're not always standing around waiting to text him back

i hope he likes you!