What should I do about this gym guy?

Okay, so there is this guy at the gym and I think he's so attractive and hot, lol. We've never spoken, but it seems like we always always make eye contact. Like he's always looking at me and I just turn my head, even though I totally want to smile and stare him down. He could be in the weight room across the gym and I look up and he's staring at me. Does this mean anything? I'm kinda shy, but if he asked me out, I would say yes in a heartbeat. I think he's older than me which I like I'm 28 and he looks to be around 30-35 ish, lol. What do I do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Next time give him a good smile. If he's interested, (and smart) he'll take that as his cue to approach. If he doesn't here's a few reasons why:

1. His mother didn't teach him it's not polite to stare

2. He's interested, but too scared to approach you.

3. He's a little slow, and you smiling wasn't a big enough hint. You might need to approach him.

• Ha ha..good! If you weren't nervous, you probably wouldn't be interested in him anyway! Good Luck!

• I'm going to try it to tonight. I'm nervous though.

What Guys Said 5

• He just doesn't know enough about you to make an informed decision. For all he know's you're taken and you might get cheeped out by him.

• Maybe he's interested, but doesn't know what to say you, could possibly think you're taken, or may think you're out of his league. I mean, there could be a thousand different possibilities why he hasn't said anything.

• If he's super hot and buff, he's likely a player if he's single. Guys like that don't stay single for long if they like relationships. If you are okay with just being one of his flings, then approach him. But if you want a serious relationship, these types will pump and dump you quickly more often than not. I used to work at a gym and guys like that would eat girls up and spit them out regularly. Just giving you fair warning if you're not into casual sex and no commitment!

• Okay, just be careful and don't allow yourself to go on any "date" in private where things can escalate quickly otherwise it can turn into pump and dump quickly.

• Lol. Pump and dump. Yeah, I'm definitely not that type.

• You can come over & say Hi to me.

• i work in a gym so I know about this haha, ask him to come over for help with a machine or diet tips and just keep trying until he says something witty so you guys can have a normal conversation

What Girls Said 2

• When you two make eye contact smile to show your interest, or wave.

• he likes you! you don't just get that vibe for no reason, especially if he's looking at you. id say wait for him and if he doesn't do anything in a month, make a move