How many of you are metalheads?

And what bands/genres do you like?I'm really into the folk/pagan/Viking metal...bands like Eluveitie, Ensiferum, Arkona, Finntroll to name some more well known ones..I also like power metal (Including the nerdy bands like Rhapsody <3) and some death metal...I Haven't explored black metal so much but I'm interested in trying it if you have any good bands to start with d:

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• hmmmNightwish, Epica, Blind Guardian, The Agonist, Flyleaf, Arch Enemy, Belphegor, Manowar (other bands play, MANOWAR KILL), the Crue, Poison, even Alice Cooper in places, Dio, Black Sabbath, Alestorm, Jorn, Avantasia, Tyr, Accept, August Burns Red, Judas Priest, Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Children of Bodom, Napalm Death, Katatonia.If you want to straddle the line between rock and metal, there's the Crue, Poison, even Alice Cooper in places, Dio, Black Sabbath, BlackRain, Santa Cruz, Def Leppard, WarrantAlso, there's this guy called Jeph Jacques, he mainly writes a webcomic, but he started this insane one-person virtual band called Deathmole, and it's pretty good.

• yup :D already do. cheers though

• You would like Gamma Ray if you don't already :]

What Guys Said 13

• I am a metalhead.Black metal in particular. Band I would suggest for you.Dimmu borgir, My favorite song by them "Gateways"Cradle of filth.Carach AngrenDark FuneralAlso not black metal but my favorite band Insomnium. Melodic death metal.

• I like older metal. It seems a lot of recent metal involves incoherent growling/screaming and oddly arranged music that just doesn't seem to flow well.

• I am not

• I am a Arsenic head

• Love all sorts of metal..Or music, for that matter. Lately I've been listening to a lot of Ovid's Withering and Fleshgod Apocalypse, with some post-rock in between.Favorite metal genres would have to be death and all it's derivatives. Ensiferum are pretty beast, as are Arkona.

• OASIS and TAYLOR SWIFT 4-EVER !

• Once in a while.

• Check out amon amarth or kamelot. Similar to the bands you mentioned.

• Ahah kamelot was one of the first groups I liked...Amon Amarth I've listened to for a long time because I like the mythological influences

• Used to be. Once in a while I'll put it back on.

• After exploring almost all styles of music I can say that metal is closest to my heart. As for black metal - Immortal, Burzum, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth ( earlier albums), Marduk, Gorgoroth should make good starting point...

• I'm into thrash myself.

• I am but strictly instrumental metal. Most notably Jeff Loomis, Andy James, Marty Friedman

• i like every type of music. 3 inches of blood ? for high pitched singing. Lordi is fun to listen to also

What Girls Said 1

• I love all metal but I do like death metal the most for the rawness of it.General Bands: Job for a Cowboy, carnifex, for the fallen dreams, cannibal corpse, kataklysm, deicide, necrophagist, suffocation, veil of maya, Molotov solution, impending doom, darkest hour, winds of plague, the acacia strain, born of osiris, August burns red, burning the masses, children of bodom, lamb of god, Whitechapel..etc.And I like Djent its pretty beast and the bands sound beautiful yet brutal and sorta has like a space concept feeling to it such as "aristeia" which are my close homies, check em out they're pretty sickkkk! Also "volumes" and "erra" :) \mm/