Thin with thick thighs and a bit of extra belly, deal breaker, can I lose that in 2 months?

I am really tiny on my top half I have narrow shoulder and small boobs and use xs but the area where a short would cover is like a medium size so quite different than the top So the proportion makes me look somewhat fat and I wanna lose that fat, if I cut all the sugar and work out everyday could I lose that? Its like 4kg that I need to lose any tips would be great...

And opinions about this body type

Most Helpful Guy

• I know this sounds trite, but I really don't worry so much about body shape, as I feel if she accepts me for the way I am, then I can do the same, really if the woman in question has a pretty face and a nice personality it goes a VERY long way for me. I feel this way because I'm not perfect, so in turn not only do I not look for perfection, I don't expect it in any way.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 13

• It is all good in my oppinion.

A person should be attracted to the outside, yet it is the inside that they should be in love with.

• thats nice but I want my guy to love my outside too

• they always say don't drink you calories. every soda or juice replace with water.

but honestly "a little bit of extra belly" never made anyone ugly. I'm assuming that you have a big ass so embrace it. guys should love it

• the ass is small its just my thighs if was the ass I wouldn't mind

• Like the other guy said a picture would help. A lot of girls think their fat when their actually really hot. Your body sound really nice.

• i am hot with clothes on not without them...with clothes I just look sexy curvy

• I don't think seeing will make a different like I said my shape is Nice with clothes on where it doesn't show the sofftness all my friends tell me I have a sexy shape but I never Let anyone see me in bikini cause I like the way they think of me

• Your probably hot, but self conscious like a lot of people are.

• For actual opinions you would need to post a picture.

Other than that, jogging/running is the best to burn fat from what I hear.

I have no idea what you mean because those words can change drastically depending on the person.

• I definitely think you can! Check out this website for inspirational stories link

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 5

• Make sure you drink lots of water and other fluids. Soup is great. Cut out empty calories. Do lots of cardio and ab workouts. Jillian michaels 30 day shred is awesome and kicks butt. Eat small but often meals to keep your metabolism up. After working out for at least 30 minutes you start to finally burn adipose tissue or glycogen (fat stores in body) to keep burning this after working out if you eat a simple sugar it will keep your metabolism that level so it will continue to burn the stored fat. I'd suggest joining a Zumba or some type of aerobic dance class even if its once a week for an hour because they really shred excess stomach fat.

• That's not fat, that's called curves. Thick thighs are favored over stick thighs. A tiny belly isn't a problem. It's fun to grab onto it sometimes. I think you're body is fine and you don't need to loose weight. Your top is already skinny and your bottom is curvy... That's the way your body is structured since its not actually fat because its curvy.

• i think in my case is fat some is curve but most is fat :( and my bely isn't that tiny its just something I can hide with clothes

• Eat only vegetables and fruit cut you calorie intake down to 300/500 calories a day . Depending on what you can handle and drink 2ltr of water a day minimum . Drink nothing except water and black coffie.

• I have a somewhat similar body type and what I do to tighten up my stomach and thighs is extra squats and a lot of yoga positions that focus on the thigh area, I also do Krav Maga three times a week so that probably helps too. Diets don't work for me, and I also suffer from low blood-sugar in the morning so cuting out all sugary foods just doesn't work. The key is portion control. Eat whatever you want but in smaller doses. I do have to say though, cut out all sugary drinks like soda and stick to juice, water, and tea-a soda once in awhile is fine, but make it a habit to prefer juice, water, tea because it keeps you hydrated and is good for your skin, not to mention soft drinks are massively unhealthy. Also remember to eat a protein bar- 20-30g's- after exercise for muscle repair so you aren't so achey after exercise. Hope this helps.

• just remember that you can't target where you loose fat, but you can target where you tone. I hope that made sense to you... you can't say oh, I'm going to loose stomach fat, it doesn't work that way. your body will loose fat where ever it wants to. but what you do, is build up muscle where you want to.