Is this totally stupid of me to do

so the guy I dated before and I stopped talking in November, he totally began ignoring me etc and its so sad cause I know him so well and he didn't have the guts to tell me he was dating another girl that he is in a relationship with I havnt talked to him for months and he is my best friend but we dated and I use to talk to him everyday and see him often etc now that he lives in my town and he was my first everything so I am upset..

anyways is it toally awkward if I write him and ask to get back a dear necklace of mine that I forgott at his place last time I slept over, its white gold with diamonds I got from my dad that I've never met, I mean I don't care about my dad a lot but it still does mean something..

its been months so is it stupid if I ask him for it now? and he knows it is there..

Most Helpful Guy

• It's fine to ask for it back, he shouldn't care one bit. But yeah if he hasn't spoken about it then hopefully he still knows where it is.

However on the chemistry side of me : White gold isn't real, its probably like 3 karat gold and 21 karat silver. (mostly silver)