What's the worst injury you've had?

What it says. What type, where, how did you get it. For me... I have a knife wound on my right shoulderblade that grated on bone, it's a twisting... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I broke my humerus clean in half and had really bad nerve damage in my left arm in 4th grade. Don't run through the house and fall, kids... I was actually never supposed to be able to straighten my arm all the way out or touch my back with that hand or fully gain back motion in my fingers but I had a miraculous total recovery and I'm good as new except for my left arm is a lot weaker and I have 3 scars from the pins. Thank God for that.

Other than that, I've had (at least) 15 kidney stones from the age 10 up until I was 15. I didn't even drink soda which is supposed to be a major cause of them. Just unlucky I guess. Fun stuff.

• Kidney stones are a bitch >.< had them for 4 years on and off. Peeing Razorblades isn't fun.

• Mine were pretty complicated...they made me throw up really bad and I had to go to the hospital a couple times... Ikr.

• Yea they made me nauseous too. And pee blood. That's intresting about Soda. Never knew that could case them. I rarely if ever drank it so I don't think that caused mine.