What is the biggest problem you would like to solve?

You can be facing those problems in your daily life. It can also be a global problem which you would very much want to solve.

Most Helpful Guy

• Eventually we'll run out of fossil fuels, so a smart thing to do is find some other form of energy. One which is sustainable over centuries preferably. Although I think global warming and cooling are just natural phenomena that have always existed during our planet's history (e.g. tilt of earth, distance from sun, Jupiter influence the trajectories of other planets, sun activity influence the amount of cosmic radiation we receive which creates more clouds, and plenty of other factors), some kind of clean form of energy would be nice. Something that doesn't kill you if you leave the car engine running in a closed garage and doesn't cause smog or causes a risk on the environment as drilling for oil and gas (e.g. oil spills, hydraulic fracturing).

We really need this as in 50 years or so (?) we'll just run out, and then what? Everything comes to a halt?

• Jaha. Too Lay-Z to read,but looks good from the first few.words ;)

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 32

• Personally I'd like to be free of my student loans from college. I'm in the process but I'd say that is the biggest burden in my life personally.

On a world scale. I wish we could reach racial & ethnic harmony. I am a pacifist and hoper for world peace and believe that with less bigotry, racism, prejudice, and stereotype we could have a much more peaceful world

• Student loans are a bitch. Good luck!

And I agree with harmony.

• Energy. More particularly - fusion.

So. Much. Money.

• How to get back the woman I love (she's married and I believe has a kid so don't really want to do it i.e. breaking up a family and create ripples in her otherwise that I assume happy life) ;)

How to get my daughter to be with me without resorting to mind or any other games :D

Any other problem and I always have solutions to them ;) :D

HEY, why don't you send an update with what's the problem YOU'd like solved

• I hope things will get better for you!

As for the update, I will in some time. :)

• Thanks both ways :) appreciate it

• Fusion power. That would solve the energy problem, the ecological crisis and the economy in one sweeping go and make all kinds of new tech possible.

• Fix people's ignorance of guns.

More from Guys
27

What Girls Said 19

• My insomnia

• Sorry about that. It must suck. I am a light sleeper where in order to sleep it takes me a minimum of 2 hours even when I am extremely tired. And I wake up at the slightest noise. Insomnia must be worse.

• I wake up several times and often not able to fall asleep. I use natural sleep aids too :(

Thanks though

• People's common sense level.

• Intolerance. Of how others lives their lives, their views, their beliefs etc

• World Wise : Indignity. Suffering. Idiocy.

On a personal level. I don't see my life as a host of problems to be solved. I'm growing as a person, learning about myself , working through the tough parts, and living my life. Not trying to solve it.

• laziness.

More from Girls
14