Have you ever donated blood before?

Gave blood today. Have ypu ever given? Last time I did I was dehydrated so it took a while.

Most Helpful Guy

• Accidentally, back in Glastonbury '08 :/

• Accidently?...

• I was surrounded by Hippies, tripped and fell, and the lads who helped me nicked some of my blood :O

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 17

• Yes. I have donated over 20 times with the latest being last week Wednesday. I never actually feel weak or dehydrated afterward because I make sure that I've eaten before donating and that my fluids are OK. The clinic also provides juice, coffee or tea as well as a couple of biscuits just to make sure that donators are good for the rest of the day. Donating blood is a good thing to do an every pint collected will help someone who needs it

• I love all the free food and incentives involved ;)...worst that happened to me was I was walking up stairs and felt real tired and heart was Pounding

• I haven't since high school. I felt a bit weaker only for the rest of the day.

• I give double red blood cell donations regularly, as long as I drink tons of water and have a big meal with some kind of meat in it I never have problems.

• I have given blood about 12 times. Call me weird, but it feels good to me physically. The blood loss makes me feel relaxed and calm. You also help out a lot of people too.

Can't beat free cookies and cute staff!

• Never have but I definitely want to, I don't even know what blood type I am even though I'm a scientist.

More from Guys
12

What Girls Said 10

• I have about 10 times or so. I also ran a few in high school. I can't say it's a pleasant experience, but I always feel great doing it. Plus my blood type is the universal donor, so they're always calling me to schedule a donation.

• Yep, first time this year ! I was so happy because they had rejected me a few times before (recent surgery and so on...)

I'll do it again soon :)

I'm registered for bone arrow, but I haven't been called yet !

• Yup. It's been a while, but I try to give once or twice a year

• Woops

Meant to *up the comment

• Ha ha I've done that before it's all good!

• I certainly have. I am A+, the most common blood type. They are appreciative but they don't flip over my blood like they do over AB-, the most rare of the blood types.

• I'm A+ too. Id rather be O or AB

• I would if I could (I think they call the type of blood I have the ''universal'' type) but I can't because I'm underweight :/

• eat a sandwich.

• lol, don't get me started I'm drunk right now. =P

• El em ay oh

More from Girls
5