If you had the abilities of superman what's the CRAZIEST thing you would do with it.

Example: run through a mountain,shoot self in face with handguns.What would YOU do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would go rescue a fair maiden in distress. Then I'd f*** her.Then I would do it all again because...I can.Then I'd try to do something good.

What Girls Said 8

• Find a better "disguise" than Clark Kent :-P Hahaha

• I'd just travel the universe. It's not "crazy" but it would be awesome!

• Travel around the world, the universe, make a lot of money, fight for justice, save people, float in space when I am frustrated with the world.crazy things: I'd fly so fast and high and let my body fall from space and just before I hit water I fly up and do spirals... just do a lot of things that gave me adrenaline rush.i'd do everything that makes me happy, and feel so amazing , knowing the many possibilities in my life

• I would fly to Mexico to get drunk :D

• use the x-ray vision to look at boobs

• nice lol. why not mens d*cks though?

• i like boobs better for the most part

• Bust someone outta jail or prison

• I would make all the weapons in the world disappear so people would stop f****g things up.

• I would fly around tokyo

What Guys Said 8

• Probably explore some planets.. he seems to be able to breathe in space.

• Rob the worlds most secure diamond vault for sh*ts and giggles and then knock off a dozen or so banks for some spending money. Step two of my plan would be to buy an island and populate it with one thousand sexy concubines.

• Travel back in time by circling the earth at super speed. Then go save people in disasters and be known as a superhero who has been seen from the earliest time all the way to the present. And still only be one life time omg woah

• Science.

• Craziest? Probably fake my own suicide in front of a few different friends just to mess with them, it'd be hilarious to me.

• I would take over the world.

• I would just start flying...flying as fast as I can Superman-ly go

• f*ck a girl at 3000 thrusts per minute.