Why some girls like bad guys more?

Girls almost always pick bad boys over me every time? I'm not enough attractive or they just enjoy company of bad boys? I'm very surprise most nice guys or good guys are single. I don't mean to rant but I'm just trying to understand why that happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well this may be me stereotyping but usually the girls who go after the bad guys are kinda easy sometimes.. OR they may be all lovey dovey and think the guy is hot... and different.

Girls like guys who dont' always agree with them because they see it as a challenge of changing them.. whereas nice guys give them everything... I mean I personally LIKE nice guys.. I don't get along with bad guys and I know a lot of girls are like me but some girls like guys either because:

1. they are low self-esteem.. I had friends like that.. they had low self -esteem probably didn't believe they deserved a good guy and only went after the hot bad guys even if they were treated like utter crap

2. They're lovey dovey

3. Like the challenge

4. Are easy lol xD

I don't know its kinda me stereotyping.. and honestly you are not ugly.. I just think you haven't met the right girl..There's TONS of nice girls for the nice guys :).. I think you just need to be confident and wait because some girl is gonna fall in love with you have faith and believe

Plus those bad guys.. their relationships end up crappy anyways

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 31

• Nice guys aren't as assertive and confident as bad boys, confidence is an attractive trait on men or women, some girs like guys that are tough and it gives them a feeling of protection, they do things their own way and go beyond limitations (screw the rules I can do whatever I want). Bad boys are kind of unique too, however the advantages that a nice guy has over bad boys is their personality, their not complete a**holes and they don't put their girlfriends in danger by drugs, reckless acts etc. girls and guys a like, like to chase when a nice guy is always starting conversations, doing everything for her etc it is perceived as clingy and that a turnoff. You don't need to change into a bad boy to get the girls, just try playing hard to get a little more and focus on enhancing your self for your own benefit instead of worrying about girls, the right one will come to you! I am a "good girl" so I know what your going through. Just be yourself and the right person will accept you for who you are, you won't have to change a thing :)

• Girls aren't so much looking for bad boys as they are looking for a man with a lot of confidence. A guy's confidence can make a girl feel more secure about the relationship, and it also makes us feel small and feminine, if that makes any sense. Most girls are looking for masculine guys, I guess, not just guys who are badasses.

However, the bad boy effect has been on-going since the beginning of time. It's not so much the bad boy himself, but what he represents on a subconscious level. The freedom and confidence to shrug aside social norms, awkwardness, insecurities, etc. We see in the bad boy what we want to feel in ourselves. It's thrilling, dangerous sometimes, and overall, liberating.

Most people grow out of it. Now might not be your time.

Or you're looking for the wrong girl.

• Bad guys, made us feel the challenges of loving. :)

• I think it depends on the girl like bad girls sometimes go for the sweet caring guys.Bad boys are exciting because they're adventurous and unpredictable...or so I've heard.

• They have the confidence and sex appeal going on... and that takes control of the relationship.

I can see why.

At the end of the day.. these women that go for these kinds of guys.. are going to be hurt, heart broken, and missing a piece of themselves that once was there.

My friends wish they would of waited and went with a good guy.

More from Girls
26

What Guys Said 6

• It's because the bad boys are the ones who have the confidence to convey to the girls that they are interested in her. Girls love to be desired, and that's a fact, evidenced by their frequent make-ups and daily beauty refinement. The nice/good guys always stands in the corner, acting too cool and expecting the girl to approach them. That's not cool at all. They won't ever come close.

The bad boys are always chasing for them, telling them how much they want to be with them, and that's what makes them cool to the girls' eyes.

• Confidence bro. I don't personally believe in "good" or "bad" guys. Way too arbitrary; There are guys who have confidence and get chicks and guys who don't. Also, "nice" guys (as they are often called) are generally too nice. Chicks don't want a guy to cater to their every whim and follow them around like a sick puppy. Live your own life. Be confident and comfortable with yourself so you don't feel the need to put on a facade of "nicety", which really just reeks of "desperate" and "too available".

Now this isn't to say treat women like sh*t. Keep a strong foundation of morality, that is a good thing. Don't be afraid to make mistakes, just learn from them; Just be yourself. Call them on their sh*t, and show them you aren't afraid to cut to the chase. Be spontaneous and unpredictable, yet romantic and mysterious enough to keep them wanting more. Don't mistake being nice with pining and cow-towing, they are not the same thing, at all.

Also, just because you play the field doesn't mean you are a bad guy. Practice. Practice. Practice. Practice flirting, conversing, picking up body language, and getting numbers/dates. This will make it easier to meet women. If a chick is pulling you along on a string to hang out or date some other guy then stop talking to her for a while (this drives them nuts when they think they have you around their finger). Find the chicks that like you for you and be selective and deliberate.

Which brings me to my last point: You are probably going after the wrong kind of girls. You probably aren't their type dude. Some girls have commitment issues and aren't looking for Long-term relationship material. Some girls want to fix a guy. Some girls are after money, status, fame, etc. Basically, a woman is a bowl; This bowl is pristine, round, and beautifully crafted. It is filled with 10 different kinds of STEAMING PILES OF CRAZY. It's all about finding the flavor of crazy that suits your pallet.

Good luck dude.

• I will also add that if women weren't this crazy, then they wouldn't be anywhere near as interesting as they are. Don't mistake my depiction of women as misogyny. They may be nuts, but they are still wonderful and majestic.

• Is not that they want a bad boy, is that they prefer a bad boy with knows howto trigger her attraction, a man that its confident etc , rather than a nice guy that issubmissive, and unskilled... They would prefer a good guy with is confident man, some one with the skills of a bad guy but that instead of bad is good man, a badass good guy...but the thing is... Good guys are rare...guys with balls and confident thatare good at dating are rare... And guys that are both good and dating pros a even rarer...so you see most women don't have so many options.

I guess many woman are asking a question similar to yours "why all guys that are good to me are so boring, awkard or uniteresting?

Aalso there is a second big problem... Bad guys makes sure to appear like good men, withngets easier to do when someone finds you attractive, its really hard to judge someone when that persons makes you horny, just like judging hot women with perfect body and face is very hard for men. So you see? Ussualy when a woman sees a bad guy she thinks he is the so dreamed and rare good fun guy that triggers her sexual drive.

So its not like women are overall more stupid than men. Is a complex phenomena of scarcity that hurts the woman, the nice guys that loves her, and on the long run even gets the bad guys when he cannot have a meaninful relationship but just a long record of women that hold a grudge on him for being an a**hole.

Only thing we can do? Let start building our balls while mantaing or good intentions, lets turn in the so needed good badass, cause for each one fo those ther is a happy fullfilled woman, and a happy fullfilled man. And that can only contagiatw those who lsurrounds us.it could inspire other to be better.

• GOOGOL. That is 10 to the power of 100. That is amount of time I've seen this 'Why girls like bad boys' question here at GAG.

• another nice guy debate as usual

More from Guys
1