• Ask
  • myTake

If a guy doesn't initiate conversations, does that mean he's not interested?

So mostly, I initiate the conversation. I don't know if he's just shy to start it or he just doesn't want to talk to me. He told me he likes me and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• that or he likes you and don't wana seem clingy or obvious

What Guys Said 1

• well I am a guy and if I like a girl sometimes I am to nervous to start a conversation but if am not interested in a girl I also won't start a conversation so it depends in your case it sounds like he likes you and is just nervous or does not want you to know he likes you.

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm tricky one, personally even if a guy is shy he will still show some way of interest.Best thing ask him out?

• i think he is interested by the sounds of it. Maybe he's scared that he'll annoy you. Or maybe because you always start the conversation he feels like if you don't - you're busy or something. But it definitely sounds like he is interested if he is responding , plus he also said him self that he likes you.