Why do some random cute girls smile big at me?

Sometimes I would pass by a girl or just randomly look at her. Then she just gets this big smile on her face... ummm what does it mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• either she likes you or she is just happy. I smile all the time at people...it is because I am happy and can't help it. Some people think I am crazy lol but its all good.

• I understand but she wasn't even smiling at first and one of them working out. Something made them smile. What would you say about that?

• Oh, well maybe she likes you. Or they were just talking about you (good of course) and then she saw you? Or, you could remind her of her boyfriend or someone she likes. I have looked at a guy hard before because he looked so much like my boyfriend and then I realized I did that..and smiled because the dude probably thought I was crazy. But, most likely, she likes ya and was talking about it with her friend.

What Girls Said 23

• She obviously hates you and thinks you're fugly /end sarcasm

Now that sarcasm is over, I'm going to add and say that if you get "big" smiles and grins, that's an "ooh you're cute" reaction, or "i'm already in a great mood" smile.but I disagree with the answers who are saying its just politeness because I give small polite smiles to guys I don't think are cute.totally different than big happy smiles. Some girls are just very happy friendly people and will give big smiles to everyone, but if you get those frequently, its more likely girls are finding you attractive

• Hmm... I have a big problem with this.. I have like social anxiety so I tell myself that I have to smile at everyone and this kinda freaks me out because I'm like "great.. why did you smile? now this guy probably thinks you like him!" lol -.- because I feel like I have to smile and then it makes me look like I wnat them..

Either she does wnat you.. or she's being nice.. you really can't tell lol

But girls do smile at guys they like or want to approach them I guess *shrugs* or she could just be being nice but smiling relaly doesn't hurt shows that she's friendly

• Lmao so no one smiles at ugly people apparently huh

• Is just a smile dude. Would you rather for them to flip you off?

• lmao

*makes eye contact as I pass by you*

You: the f*** are you looking at? *middle finger*

Me: *looks confused*

• Lmao exactly he makes a big deal about a smile he prob will marry the girl tht winks at him.

• She thought of something funny, you looked funny, she's listening to a song she likes, she's just being polite, or maybe she thinks you're cute. But more likely, she though of something funny and couldn't repress a smile, or was just being polite.

More from Girls
18

What Guys Said 3

• If this is a trend with you...then these females find you attractive. :-D

• It means they can't control themselves and immediately want to take off their clothes and suck your d***.

Nah, I'm just kidding. I was just repeating what is probably going on in your head.

• Hottie

• ummmmmm more detail please?