Why didn't he text me back?

We were texting a lot all day just having fun since he was at work. We took a break for a bit and he texted me some before he had some fun with his friends and he didn't mind, I told him it was his choice if he felt like talking. It slowed down the later the night went but I know he was busy and then I sent another text as a joke, but I haven't heard from him since and I know he's been online too. What does this mean? Does he not even really care or is interested? I guess I won't be texting him until I hear back from him :/He's also not at work, he was with his buddies and he has weekends off but he's been online on his phone but no text back... We aren't dating, but I do like him a lot. I guess I'll see if he's interested and if he'll make the move..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Its okay to text a guy you like. it doesn't always mean desperate.

• Well I sent him 2 texts already since last night and haven't heard from him, but I know he's online since I saw him on Facebook and another site, so I'm not going to text him a 3rd time. I guess I'll give it a few days and see if he's interested in me like I am in him :/

• that's plenty enough, if y'all connected replying to texts should come naturally if interested.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!