What do you think of girls with crazy color hair? (guys only please)

This is for guys: What do you think of girls that have hair that is a crazy color like purple or blue?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good if done right, but possibly a disaster if not, like anything. It could work if it's a carefree girl that is almost making a social commentary out of it. I think people are so hell bent on liking "real" things that they don't care if it's done through fake means, but once someone points out that it's fake out in the open, it's magically unwanted. People are basically stupid animals and I would respect a girl that could carry crazy hair color, and I might even find it aesthetically pleasing.

What Guys Said 16

• I would rather NOT any of the ladies I may date to have such extreme difference in hair color.

Now if I were single at a party, all bets are off as to who I may make a connection with ;)

• That she herself is a bit crazy like her hair or is just screaming for attention.

• I have no issues.. the problem is that some how it could give the feeling that they are a bit crazy and irresponsible.. but I am sure it is a steryotype... I am open minded to anything as long as she is sensible and loyal

• I really dislike it, generally...

• I like it , as long as it suits her that is .

• I saw a girl with pink hair that was really attractive.. I think some people can pull off wild hair colors but it's definitely not for everyone.

• Makes me think of clowns. I F***ing hate clowns!

• I am not into it, but other guys might be

• 2|3
  • Some girls can pull it off link but then again some girls cant.

• I hate it it's very vulgar

• i love it shows that there happy to be themself and not worried abotu other peoples judgments

bseides I've died my hair purple before

• depends on the girl. I dated a raver with neon blue hair and it looked awesome. on another I saw it looked like total crap.

• those girls are usually unattractive and into weird stuff. not my thing

• only if it suits her...nething done forcefully to carry with the trend is not cool

What Girls Said 0