What do you think of girls with crazy color hair? (guys only please)

This is for guys: What do you think of girls that have hair that is a crazy color like purple or blue?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good if done right, but possibly a disaster if not, like anything. It could work if it's a carefree girl that is almost making a social commentary out of it. I think people are so hell bent on liking "real" things that they don't care if it's done through fake means, but once someone points out that it's fake out in the open, it's magically unwanted. People are basically stupid animals and I would respect a girl that could carry crazy hair color, and I might even find it aesthetically pleasing.

What Guys Said 16

• I would rather NOT any of the ladies I may date to have such extreme difference in hair color.

Now if I were single at a party, all bets are off as to who I may make a connection with ;)

• That she herself is a bit crazy like her hair or is just screaming for attention.

• I have no issues.. the problem is that some how it could give the feeling that they are a bit crazy and irresponsible.. but I am sure it is a steryotype... I am open minded to anything as long as she is sensible and loyal

• I really dislike it, generally...

• I like it , as long as it suits her that is .

More from Guys
11

What Girls Said 0