Is taking a shower together more than just a hookup?

He says there is no feelings and could never be any then why take a shower with someone? I think that means more then just sex but I'm female does it... Show More

Would really like guys opinions
We were friends for a long time he would do very nice things for me and my son then after we did he started acting different. Now we don't even talk but get together like once a month by his choice I don't ask him. When he does text he's like what's your fantasies? And this last time seemed more then just a hookup.. The having sex in the shower really confused the sh*t out of me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like to inform you of my opinions, they do not mean every guy thinks the same.

If I have a girl who I am attracted to even a little and she is wiling to give me any kind of sexual contact with out any strings attached I would take it 100% of the time.

That being said if I told a girl that I have no feelings for her and never will and she still gave me sexual contact. That would be even better.

Now that you understand how a guy mind like mine works here is how you defend against it.

It's really simple..

All girls have to do if they do not want to be used and abused is make sure to make Sexual Contact and Feelings one in the same.

What I mean is DO NOT give sex without the guy not telling you but SHOWING that he has feelings for you.

I can say that I am a billionaire or I can show you my bank statement which is more believable?

That's my answer to your question. Some guys will agree some will disagree but you seem to want a better relationship for yourself so I would say drop this guy who just wants to have fun with you in the shower and find someone who can appreciate you and show you the love that you deserve.

I hope I was able to help you.