• Ask
  • myTake

Do you think I can get into a major hip hop publications such as xxl?

Ok lately I have been very sucesss in appearing in famous magazines and bogs. today I'm on "next to blow" its a promotional package given a... Show More

so hoop on stage to receive a Grammy next year don't say I never warned you.
if Susan boil can do so can i!
article not up yet so cheek back later at same spot@!

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 4

• Susan Boyle has talent

• the women with half a brain? I have talent that and can sing because I have a great sing voice.

• Show Older
    • IM on "NEXT 2 BLOW" I ts really a carier machine kelly of bad record was on it when he was blowing up and so where many other notable artist.

• " No one believes a person who speaks without conviction, you have to be crazy enough to believe that your success in inevitable. In addition to that I obviously want to do stadium tours as well as find new talent and produce new artists when I decide to not rap as frequently as I am now. But for now my vision is to be the best rapper this world has to offer, bar none."- D'NME

• Susan Boyle is a classy lady. Please don't involve her in such stupid conversations. She's in her own league <3333333333

• yes she sing but her singing Technic are very basic just most mainstream music is today.

• Show Older
    • the LORD will provide!

• link a song for you hahaah

• All aboard the craaaaaazy train. You are allowed to be on there first, brah. PS- quit being a poser. I doubt that's you unless we have some proof. You're so delusional, broseph. This iz the internet. We don't believe anything you say.

• im on "NEXT 2 BLOW" ITS CARRRIER MAKER because its supper popular and label use to shop for artist! machine Kelly was on it and look at him now!

• Show Older
    • because people rarely make it esp wannabes who think they are gods gift to man and CAN do it. It takes some people years to make it...and every YouTube person WANTS to make it. What sets you apart from them?

What Guys Said 2

• Only good rap I've ever heard link

• here's good rap, keep mind rap is electronic music and not natural . link link

• Show Older
    • If you say so, but it's usually invented. The biggest rappers are usually posers from the suburbs, and even if it's not it just mean they're marketing pointless strife like a product. And the only reason Tupac's name is known as much as it is is because he stupidly got shot over some petty crap by people he goaded. He's supposed to be my hero? Not today. If he was alive he'd be another Coolio or minor celebrity has-been like 50 Cent, whom was supposed to have street cred for surviving a bullet.

• I thought tupac was realist he never even claimed "gangsta rap" but he really from family of outlaws ! he sort of spoke for "rhugs" he tried relate but never claimed that it was his real life and 50 cent is a stright up liar AND lyrics are corny but tupac wasn't gangsta intill he signed with suge night

• Susan Boyle is my dream girl. I have a poster of her above my bed and scotch taped her picture to my blow up doll. I wrote to her fan club asking her to marry me. I hope she says yes.

• lol wft

• Show Older
    • Not him lol.

• ok...