Do you think I can get into a major hip hop publications such as xxl?

Ok lately I have been very sucesss in appearing in famous magazines and bogs.

today I'm on "next to blow" its a promotional package given a promising artist that is likely to have a sucesss carrier in music. link

so hoop on stage to receive a Grammy next year don't say I never warned you.
if Susan boil can do so can i!
article not up yet so cheek back later at same spot@!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• I love Susan Boyle!:)

• yes!

What Girls Said 3

• Susan Boyle is a classy lady.

Please don't involve her in such stupid conversations.

She's in her own league <3333333333

• link a song for you hahaah

• the LORD will provide!

• bruno may not be a billionaire but he has 7,489,370 views.

• Show Older
  • All aboard the craaaaaazy train.

You are allowed to be on there first, brah.

PS- quit being a poser. I doubt that's you unless we have some proof. You're so delusional, broseph.

This iz the internet. We don't believe anything you say.

• " No one believes a person who speaks without conviction, you have to be crazy enough to believe that your success in inevitable. In addition to that I obviously want to do stadium tours as well as find new talent and produce new artists when I decide to not rap as frequently as I am now. But for now my vision is to be the best rapper this world has to offer, bar none."- D'NME

• because people rarely make it esp wannabes who think they are gods gift to man and CAN do it.

It takes some people years to make it...and every YouTube person WANTS to make it.

What sets you apart from them?

• why is it so hard to believe that make in music bussiness.money come easy when you have skills in it.

• Show Older
  • Susan Boyle has talent

• IM on "NEXT 2 BLOW" I ts really a carier machine kelly of bad record was on it when he was blowing up and so where many other notable artist.

• I think your problem is you can't even write poems, let alone "write your poems in crayons"

Are you a troll? I'm not trying to be rude...you just seem extremely delusional in your posts

• Show Older

What Guys Said 2

• Only good rap I've ever heard link

• I thought tupac was realist he never even claimed "gangsta rap" but he really from family of outlaws ! he sort of spoke for "rhugs" he tried relate but never claimed that it was his real life and 50 cent is a stright up liar AND lyrics are corny but tupac wasn't gangsta intill he signed with suge night

• If you say so, but it's usually invented. The biggest rappers are usually posers from the suburbs, and even if it's not it just mean they're marketing pointless strife like a product. And the only reason Tupac's name is known as much as it is is because he stupidly got shot over some petty crap by people he goaded. He's supposed to be my hero? Not today. If he was alive he'd be another Coolio or minor celebrity has-been like 50 Cent, whom was supposed to have street cred for surviving a bullet.

• its not like so called "emo" if also want call tupac emo, but guy in first link isn't from suburbs, he Somalia and he came NY. I'm not suburbs ether hsahsah I from low income housing or the projects as call in new york

• Show Older
  • Susan Boyle is my dream girl. I have a poster of her above my bed and scotch taped her picture to my blow up doll. I wrote to her fan club asking her to marry me. I hope she says yes.

• ok...

• Not him lol.

• lollolol stop it I hate work hahahaha

• Show Older