Edward Cullen

Why can't real guys be more like Edward Cullen in Twilight and New Moon movies? This world would be like heaven to girls =]

Not the vampire thing. Just the way he looks at her and acts around her. Now you know why all girls fall in love with the movie Twilight and New Moon because a guy like Edward doesn't exist, sadly.

Most Helpful Guy

• He resists the temptation of killing Bella and that amounts to resisting having sex. Plenty of real guys are like that in reality.

He's overprotective and jealous and controlling, but not abusive. Meaning, you like those assholes that are like that in real life, but they tend to be abusive and you don't like that particular quality but continue to go back, despite the abuse.

Edward's whole life revolves around Bella, but in real life you would feel smothered by this.

Really, you want Edward Cullen because you're a typical female who finds all the bad guy qualities with the good guy perseverance and caring. That's the ultimate dream for a girl, right?

Well, typically, your Edward is someone who will try to get you in bed at any cost, be overprotective and jealous, and make you seem like you're all he cares about because of his own insecurities and he'll beat you because of them, as well.

See, what most females miss in those books is that Jacob is the ideal guy. Not only is he caring and observant, he's loyal and endearing. He's the same guy that girls tend to disregard and take advantage of (as in the books). Somehow, his love isn't good enough because he's not obsessed beyond reason and suicidal at the thought of losing you.

Honest to God, those are the qualities of a user and abuser and you'd be well off avoiding anyone with a Twilight Edward persona. Fiction is one thing, reality is another.

Any Edward Cullen you're likely to be with is dangerous because he'll most likely end up abusing you and taking advantage of you in some way or other. I'm not either of these characters in persona, but I find it discouraging that so many females want Edward, given the repulsive way real life guys of this type actually behave.

Fantasy is fine, but I know females who have fallen for the character type and dealt with the consequences only too often. I'm just aghast at the amount of females that are likely to fall victim to this same persona now because of a fictional fantasy.

I'd also like to know how women would react to certain unrealistic female persona put to page and/or movie form that guys thought were what women should be like. I'm sure the outcry would be just as evident.

• Awesome answer

• I"ve been telling my Edward obsessed friends that he doesn't exist and Jacob is more of a typical guy! THANK YOU for breaking it down!!!

• Lately, in every book I read and TV show I watch, when there's a love triangle, the girl ALWAYS chooses the jerk over the nice guy. WHY?!?!

What Guys Said 88

• The world would be full of stalking sparkling weirdos .

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night and seeing that there's like 10 guys watching you sleep?

i doubt you would smile

• I don't get this, why do they like edward? in the first book/film he was a prick to her, he ignored her in class and told her to keep away and snapped at her, then people thought it was sweet because he wanted her to stay away so he wouldn't bite her? What were the good traits? If I remember he watched her sleep, now usually that gets people arrested but now its a sweet thing? He was protectve of her, but girls actually hate it if a guy is protective of her, because tey think he's 'clingy'. The only attraction is to the fact he is a vampire and the fact robert pattison plays him, if some fat guy played him it would be a different story, it would look creepy and not in the least bit sweet.

• Because I enjoy being me... and most men feel the same way. To suggest something dumb like this is just hilarious... Ed C. is a character in a book turned sorry-ass movie... it's FANTASY... all men don't cheat, all men are in one way or another, a one-of-a-kind. The girl who wrote this question is obviously in love with the premise of love, and not the reality of love... Do you see me askin dumb questions like 'why caint all women be like Beyonce, or why all women caint be like Jenna Jameson/Jazmin St. Clair?' What a jacklegged, dumb way of seeing things that would be! Girls, don't be like the girl who wrote this question.. please! LMFAO

• Edward Cullen is really a scumbag.

First off, he just wants to kill someone and falls in love with them mere seconds after meeting them. He has traumatic tantrums every other day and he can never make up his mind about his feelings and acts impossible about showing them. He constantly puts "his woman" in danger even though he supposedly loves her.

I am glad to be nothing like this sparkly woman abuser :)

• Haha dude I would pay you money to honestly review other fake characters! You have anymore reviews?

• "sparkly woman abuser" that made me lol outloud

• Amazing post - Truely.

This "edward cullen" may be a fictional character, but what you described sounds like:

A savagely-maniacally-depressed-super-evil/good-necromaniac-shakespeare

Hahaha... God I'm reading your other posts, A++!

• Guess what. There ARE a ton of guys out there who have all the personality traits as Edward Cullen and treat girls the same way.

But in real life, they come across as being overly clingy, obsessive, desperate, and borderline psychotic usually. Edward gets away with it because he's rich and handsome, and that, for some reason, changes everything.

• Thats easy..because those guys do exist and they are called emo kids..haha. Plus women, especially young women, want a bad boy. Clearly that is not what this FICTIOUS character is. The truth is guys like that do exist, but theyre not vampires, so they go under the radar. They are sensitive and loving, but are considered less of a man for doing so. No one would say that to this fake vampire because he'd literally rip your face off. Plus he says a lot of things in that movie, that a regular guy couldn't get a away with because it comes off creepy. "I watch you while you sleep"...seriously dude! (I went and saw this with a woman I was seeing at the time) If I said that to a chick I was interested in, she'd excuse herself from the table and never come back. You don't like the guys character as much as you like the fact that he's a vampire...its ok to admit it.

• I'm young and I don't like bad boys. yeah, I would like to change the bad boy good but I would never want to be with him. maybe a friend, but not girlfriend.

• Emo kids, LMAO. hilarious.

• EMO... hahahahahahahahahahaha you have me rolling... LOL

• because he's a PRETEND PERSON.

you're setting yourself up for disappointment, luv.

• i hear this question all the time and I do nothing but laugh. I've treated women like angels since my first girlfriend I had in highschool but really it seemed to never pay off, I would get lied to cheated on broken up with passed around laughed at and treated back like sh*t because they didn't apreciate me when I treated them so well... you say you want someone like that but do you really? or do you just tired of bad boy type this week and want a little change for a bit then back to the bad boy and leaving the great caring guy in sewers. I'm finaly happy I found the girl of my dreams and that apeciates me for being me and she tells me every day that I am her Edward. but anyhow do you really want a nice guy if so show them! they are all over the place. next time a guy comes up to you all shy and afraid to talk to you say yes and talk with him don't reject him because he doesn't have a assload of confidence and is not smooth with the lines give him a chance he might just surprise you

• i am like Edward Cullen. I falls passionately for this girl before, but this is not Hollywood, this is reality. There are so many other factors that comes into place.

AND when a guy treat a girls so sweet like that, the girls tend to lead them around, play with them, and they don't usually appreciate what they have.

Ask the guys, I'm sure there are plenty of them who treat a girl genuinely like Edward does, and I assure you almost all of them will tell you that they're un-appreciated.

• ExACTly. when a guy is really like that in real life, the girl usually takes advantage of it and doesn't respect him/appreciate him as much. Guys know that jerks will do better with girls so they figure "if you can't beat em, join em. At least that's what I assume.

• Hmm interesting point hercules and genie; also nice post "isthistoo".

Unfortunately in the real world women say they want that nice guy because they are tired of the bullsh*t; but for some reason they want that bad boy type that is such a turn on - All adventurous and misleading - the rebel leader of the pack and a badass.

Edward's character shows multiple characteristics that yes - with the right women they would work great. But with such a large variety of women, it most likely won't work.

• Very True!!!

• Probably because it is a movie. Why can't more chicks suck d*** like the one in that porn movie I watched?

• Guys like that do exist but human nature is not attracted to someone who is willing to just lay it all down. Many times have I seen a beautiful woman mistreated and stays with the ugly asshole. I will say this, if you continue to look for movie romance you are going to find a liar and a cheater 90% of the time. Movies and stories give hope to the hopeless and I still think Disney royally f***ed everyone as a kid and led them into false hope. I'm not saying love doesn't happen or life can't be romantic but it doesn't happen overnight. I haven't seen the movie nor read the book but know enough girls to get the jist.

If you want a romantic chivalrous guy, just wait, be patient, and just keep trying but not too hard. There are red flags to watch out for and things that can hint you as to how the person is going to be. A perfect person won't fall into your lap, you have to get your heart broken and break some hearts to find the one that works with yours, figuratively speaking. Get out there and date. Best of luck.

• This is a fabulous response and very well written. Good job!

• Yeah I think Disney is pretty ducked up too. I think it was a decent company until walt died and the new people in charge use Disney to brain wash kids. They're ruining the future of us all.

• Why can't there be less Twilight freaks in the world

• This is a troll right? I mean this seems to me like an obvious troll.

• Twilight sucks.

• I think this may be a contributing factor to the whole "There are no good guys out there" syndrome that girls get. I understand how girls have the fantasy-type of guy that will play some kind of adventurous/exciting role in their lives; no doubt guys have their fantasies too. But you have to be careful about comparing fantasies with real life, or even hinting at it. I think Yvonne Strahovski from 'Chuck' would be my fantasy girl, but I don't expect to meet a gorgeous, blonde, deadly super-spy in the real world. If you're expecting to meet a guy like Edward Cullen (like in his movie role), you won't. In fact, if you even met Edward Cullen you may find out he is a totally different person in real life (very likely). Is it normal to fantasize about fictional characters? Absolutely, in fact most people enjoy it. But it is a waste of time and effort to think a person can be like that in real life. Like I said, there's no problem with having fantasies, but you have to know where that reality line is drawn.

• Because we don't sparkle shimmering prettiness in the sunlight.

• Me? A douchey vampire? No way!

• Because not every guy is a movie star than can afford the training and hair cuts and make up 2 look like a movie star like that guy says why can't every girl be as hot as taylor swift or megan fox well those girls are beautiful they also have millions they can afford the latest look and training.Lol I also wish I looked like Edward some days but I don't I just work with what I have:) And I'm def not a cheating scum bag I always show a girl a great time and I would treat her like Edward does its just a lot of girls are wearded out by nice guys and unfortunatly It sucks but I'm still nice 2 them no matter what.

• Just for the record, if that's actually you in the pic, I'd take you over Edward Cullen any day!

haha lol

• LMFAO. damn dude, you've got these two females' hormones on overload haha.

• Flexing in the pic... but yet they disagree with your post =/ Ouch... double shut down but at the same time I can say I have an 8 pack of abs haha.

I agree with timberlake

• Because Edward Cullen is a seriously overprotective creep. He doesn't just look at her, he stares like she's an alien, and he's always acting like a recluse who has no idea what to do. He doesn't love her - it's lust. We have guys just like that. Girls fall in love with Edward because he's good looking (I disagree) and he's a vampire, which gives him all these super skills.

• LOL because he is a HOMO! Guys that like that stuff usually have problems. I had to watch that movie and it was horrible! I've seen better acting from a Independent Film. Plus if my girlfriend was as in love with him as you our, I would think that me as her boyfriend wasn't romancing her enough.

• How could you like that guy? did you see the way he walked at the mtv movie awards he looked very insecure. I think you guys like the character in the movie not the actual actor. Yeah right you wouldn't like that, I bet if I stayed up on a tree staring at a girl through the window like in the movie I would get the police on my ass lol.

Edward just gave off that mysterious vibe in the movie I guess that's why you girls like him.

• Cause most of us are assholes.

• To be Edward, would be too much drama. I find drama very awkward. I'm a very up beat a cheery guy. I'm also romantic, just not a very smooth talker. So, I wouldn't even wanna be like Edward.

I did love the movie though, my friends girlfriend bought him all the books, I'm waiting to get my hands on em.

...no homo

• *i really hope one day people can stop staying "he/she's hot" and look pass the skin. I assure you everybody has their own charm, enough to sweep you off your feet, you just need to give them a chance. And if you treat them like Bella treat Edward, they'll turn right into your real life Edward for you.

• I agree. I just wish people would look past skin deep and into the real you. but everyones eyes are coulded with todays indecisions and wanting to look good so they won't go for the girl/guy that will complete them.

• the world would be boring if all men looked the same. no girl could be proud of her boyfriend, cause her bff got the same! LMAO. and if he broke up with her, she'd just pick the next edward. hmm... how exciting!

furthermore some girls want real men ;)

• Oh. My. God. I'm sad to say that I saw Twilight. I watched it just to see how bad it really was, and because my girlfriend kinda made me. She kept saying edward cullen was gorgeous. Now I'm straight, but I can tell that if I was gay I would not find him attractive in the least! That guy has to have THE ugliest face I have EVER seen! His eyebrows have more hair than my entire head!

• *dies laughing* and I'm a fan of the Twilight books. this was quite hilarious and somewhat true, LOL

• Funny!

yeah pasty white guys with red lipstick not my thing either

• Maybe you could date the actor?

• because real guys aren't scripted.

• My best gal friend compared me to Edward, said I was a lot like him in the way I acted, does that mean she likes me sort of, as more than friends that is?

• because not guys are the hollow hot guy

that has no emotion

besides slight raspiest tendices shown thought the book

• More from Guys
    58

What Girls Said 107

• Is that some kind of sick joke? He's a stalker. If I EVER woke up and saw a guy watching me sleep, no matter how much I liked him, I'd throw the nearest heavy object at him. And he's SUPPOSED to be the perfect guy? Please. He has no depth to his character. His personality revolves around Bella, which would disgust me. He's super human. So what? Girls that think Edward is the perfect guy are seriously deluded. Ok, he has the strong-smart-affectionate thing going, but, really, a guy that's perfect ALL the time would annoy me to no end. And he pretty much destroyed all of Bella's friendships by pretty much keeping a leash on her. A guy that restrictive? No thanks.

Edward sets an unrealistic standard for boyfriends. There are so many guys that are amazing in their own way, but they'd get passed up because they're not Edward-like, and so many girls chase after guys and get crushed, because she's convinced that the guy she's chasing is her Edward, and he either doesn't like her or turns out to be a jerk. It's really a double-standard, because you'd probably be downright offended if someone told you to be like some scantly-clad, large-chested model who can sing, cook, do whatever he wanted whenever he wanted, and play a plethora of sports. Not exactly realistic.

• And my friends and I nearly died laughing through all the "romantic" scenes. The movie was hilarious, because it's SO unrealistic. Being Edward-like has ruined as many relationships as it has created, because, at some point, most girls will be sketched out.

• >Is that some kind of sick joke? He's a stalker.

This answer is full of win.

• Omg, I know this question I OOOLLLLDDDD, but still... I just want an excuse to brag :P

I'm lucky enough to have a boyfriend who's a lot like Edward, but I'd NEVER tell him that (he HATES twilight) rofl

He opens doors for me, carries my things for me, pays for me, and is constantly checking to make sure I'm okay and not bored or feeling awkward (coz I'm very shy). He's polite to EVERYONE, even when they're rude back... We're both virgins and he wants to keep it that way till he's sure I'm comfortable with the idea... He's always protective of me, and never lets me wait alone at the bus station after 6pm, he'll even drive me the half hour home if he has the fuel... He looks at me like I'm the most beautiful thing on earth (it really is sweet <3 ) and is constantly telling me how beautiful I am... He's actually MORE gentlemanly than Edward Cullen... and he's REAL :)

Oh, not to mention that when he first told me he loves me, it was after a big and long, really sweet and romantic speach about what it means to be in love. And just like Edward, he even speaks with "proper" english most of the time (but without the accent lol)

But my awesome boyfriend is better than Edward; he trusts me more than Edward ever tusted Bella, and he's never once made me feel unloved. But then again, he doesn't lust for my blood. Just me... XD

If I had to pick what my perfect guy would be, I'd choose my boyfriend over Edward Cullen any day. Maybe with super-strength and sparkly skin though :P because that's just plain cool XD

• errrrrrrm. I don't like how intensely possessive their relationship is...

• hahah well..in my opinion I don't think he's all that great ..he's kinda overrated

• Short answer... Because the Twilight Saga was written by a woman.

Ideally a girl wants a guy to dote on her. To adore her. She wants to be the center of his universe. Girls... snap out of it. Men are not capable of being like this and surviving outside of the movie set.

Guys are suppose to be strong and appear strong. When they act like that, other guys look at them as weak (IE. people always associate sensitive men with being gay). I agree some guys need to be more chivalrous, but there are other things they have to do that do not include petting their girlfriends. Let your guy be manly in public. He can be your in private.

As an aside... When a man that loves you 100%, and is not just trying to figure out a way to get into your pants, you will see that he genuinely cares by his actions. You will see that he will take a lot of abuse from other men while he "woos" you. He will start to choose you over doing things with his friends. He will be distracted at work. He will text or call more than usual... Sad part is... More often than not, you will pass that guy up because you are hung up on a guy that is not paying attention to you... Why you ask? Because it is human nature to want what we can't have. It is a challenge. This is why love is so painful.

• My friends and I were talking about this a little. It pretty much came down to this:

1. Although it's a little cool that he sparkles in the sunlight, that would be extremely distracting and a total safety hazard while driving.

2. When you really think about, some of the things Edward does is kind of creepy. He's always sort of there. That night when Bella went to go shopping with her two friends, he followed her. He also watched her sleep without her knowledge for a bit. That's just weird. I don't know about you, but I don't want a boyfriend who follows me and watched me while I sleep.

3. Edward was pretty much perfect. Although perfection seems nice, I couldn't date a guy that was perfect. I would constantly feel like a clumsy idiot when around him and then there could be resentment for that. That wouldn't be good for the relationship.

There are plenty of guys out there who are just as nice and kind as Edward though. But they get passed up. I have about a dozen guy friends who could be a girl's Edward, but they aren't given the chance. If you're looking for a full on Edward then I suggest you keep reading, because guys like that only exist in books.

• Ah- tousche! #3 - if he is perfect and dating you, why wouldn't he be off with someone else? Truth, there is resentment on your behalf, but at the same time respect the time you have with him and enjoy it as much as possible.

Great comment, very wise! B- Read =)

• No, no... no! :L

First of all, they totally picked all the wrong cast for the film darn it!

My 'dream' guy changes when feeling different emotions. Sometimes, I'd like the thought of having a tough guy or some one who is not so nice as a whole (I don't mean him to be nasty and horrible or anything, just cold or is more of a challenge in some way) so that when he does eventually like me, he starts to become more gentlemanly around me and people I know. I like when there is banter between us and to still feel independent. I like it when the guy also takes on the girl and make her admit to feelings as well..

But then sometimes, I just want a nice interesting guy with similar hobbies to me and such; also that he would protect me.

Saying this though, it is all about the charisma between us more than anything so we can say what we want and do what we want without offending the other person. Unfortunately, looks are always a part of this so it wouldn't just be the guy who has the right personality traits but I have got to be able to stand to look at him etc. I don't mean this nastily or anything as a persons thoughts on how a person looks can change as well and prospects of ugly and handsome can vary as well so it is hard to say when it comes to attractiveness.

People who say nice guys finis last and stuff don't get it, being nice doesn't automatically make you unappealing to women, the same if you are horrible to women doesn't make you attractive. Just as how men like they way a girl looks so do girls like the way men look - just as much. Obviously, it is hard when wanting to find a person as the chances are, the harder you look the more likely you are to fail at finding someone who appeals to your wants and the higher your expectations get. A person will most likely just stubble upon a person that they like without even being aware of it. If you see where I'm going with this.

• I guess he looks alright.

but I'm more into guys who play soccer and play the piano for some reason lol.

Jensen Ackles (I think that's how you spell his name), is so so hot.

guys are all hot for different reasons.

I don't like the cookie-cutter hot traits though.

• Meh, You don't really want a guy like that. Real men are so much more rewarding.

Also, men shouldn't be expected to be more like Cullen just like women shouldn't be expected to be more like...whoever it is that men like these days. We should only expect for the other person to be themselves. We should love each other for who we are not because we wish they were more like a fictional character in a Hollywood movie.

• Actually if more guys were like Edward Cullen...

I'd probably take a sawed off shotgun and...you get the idea.

A lot of guys are not cheating scum bags, your being sexist.

• Yes, I will admit that some of the things Edward says to Bella are very sweet. One of my favorite quotes in New Moon is said by Edward ("Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonlight night. Very dark, but there were stars -- point of light and reason. Then you shot across my sky like a meteor") and I'm sure if a guy said that to me, I'd probably go weak in the knees.

I really liked Edward when I saw the movie and read the books the first time around. Then I was like, Edward is pretty creepy at times and overprotective and controlling. He tried to tell her she couldn't be friends with Jacob. He watched her sleep for months. He took apart her truck so she couldn't go and visit Jacob. Those are not qualities I desire in a boyfriend at all.

I gotta say that I am 100% Team Jacob. People will fight and say that Jacob trying to come in between Bella and Edward is wrong and selfish, and how dare he? But Jacob was trying to look out for her, and it was hard for him to see her with Edward after how close he'd gotten to her. He was just trying to fight for the girl he cared for. Like Edward says in Eclipse, Jacob was the one to stitch Bella back up. Not to mention, Jacob is funny.. he isn't overly cheesy. He can be sweet but still be non-cheesy at the same time. Initially I did fall in love with Edward and Bella's love, but I am Team Jacob and my heart just hurts for Jacob when you feel the pain he has to go through cause he is in love with Bella and she chooses Edward over him. I feel for him when in New Moon Bella says to him, "Jake, I love you.. but please.. don't make me choose, because it will be him. It's always been him".

• I'm terribly happy all guys aren't like him, as I can't stand him, the books, the series, or his behavior. Pattinson, I would take. Edward? Um, no. Sociopathic much, vamp-boy?

• First of all, I've read the book but not seen the movie. Second of all, he is only described as "perfect" and "gorgeous", etc, and there is no detail. So it is rhetorical to say why arent' guys like him (looks wise) because he doesn't even have features, he is just "perfect". Secondly, in the book he shows every pattern and sign for being an abusive boyfriend, and it is sad that it is teaching girls to go for guys like this. He's like a normal guy except that he wants to eat her face.

• I'm glad men like that are rare, because he's an abusive sack of sh*t that deserves to live alone for eternity.

And Edward Cullen is a FICTIONAL CHARACTER. Are you that obsessed that you literally think that's what relationships are like? Well, you're sorely mistaken.

• It's cause stupid girls don't get that people aren't perfect and can't see when a guy is being sweet or even better than Edward cause it needs to be exactly like what he did. Stop living in a book, if you actually read the book or you know what even just see the movies. Edward is like ever other guy, he breaks her heart and comes back and gets her in to trouble and causes family problems takes her away from her friends. Even he's not perfect and he's FICTION!

• I think he's UGLY!

• Haha my first response was about to say, "I don't want my guys to sparkle." Also I don't like Twilight. But I've heard this question A LOT from girls. Thing is there are plenty of guys out there who are good people, they might not just always look like Robert Pattison (I think that's his name).

I met a guy who has treated me nice since day one. It took me by surprise but I love it (I haven't really been use to it before).

Many girls lead on the nice guys and use them. I've seen it. Also sometimes they go for the 'badass' good looking guy and completely ignore the nice one cause they just see a pushover. Plenty of girls say the want the nice/perfect guy but in reality most of the time they actually go for the jerks.

• hmm well as much as I LOVE Edward cullen, idt there are any guys out there that could be like him because noone is perfect...everyone has their own special flaws that we live to deal with...but if guys were like edward life would be good! :) haha they take some tips on how girls want to be treated

• I would die if the world was full of Edward Cullens. He is so feminine, corney, polite. He is kind of a pussy. I need a REAL man. Like my boyfriend. Honestly, I'm going to defend the guys out there because when they love their woman, you can tell just by looking at the way he looks at her and acts around her, I see it all the time with my friends with great relationships. That's WAY better than freaking Edward Cullen, cause it's real and it's based off of a real connection, not because the girl is the only mind he can't read, f***ing dumb. Did you know that guys are more likely to commit suicide after a break up than a girl is? Yeah THAT'S how deep a real life guy's connection can be with a girl. I love the way my boyfriend looks at me and acts around me, and I love everything else too, in my opinion it's WAY better than the relationship Bella gets from Edward. I read the books, there is NOTHING special about Edward or how he treats the girl, it's not especially romantic, it's just especially annoying and way too grossly corney and dramatic and stupid. Ughhhhh.

• I don't know what's up with every girl liking this twilight movie? I don't know what's the big frickin' deal?Im a chick but I'm not into all the cheesy chick flicks and I can hang with the guys watching Die Hard and Quentin Tarantino films.Dont get me wrong I am a girl after all and I do like romance movies but just not the super cheesy ones.IDK I guess I will have to watch it to see what's the major fuss about.Personally I don't like guys who are on the feminine side and stalk a woman and watch her in her sleep! lol

• i don't get the point. I don't like edward. he is fake and obnoxious. all he ever thinks about is himself. he wanted bella and he did what he could (after the beginning of the book) to get her. he hooked her in. not saying anythings wrong with that, I know love at first sight is out there, but this is a fictional character, he isn't real. you can imagine every guy out there is like him but then you would never meet the "true" one for you. edward is fictional and that's that. you may meet a guy like him and that's ok. but he is fictional and I don't see the point in chasing someone who won't be there in the end.

sorry, but its the truth. and I won't hide behind an anonymous status. you have something to say to me, message me.

• I personally love Landon in A Walk To Remember. That is my dream man, but that's just me.

• Ok, I know you said not the vampire thing, but this is freaky as hell! My cousin Linds, had a crazy ass boyfriend who made her swear to keep a "secret" about how he's a vampire. She said that he wasn't joking, and he looked dead-serious and that he never lies! I was like WTF he is either lying, or he is CRAZY and mentally-ill and needs to see a shrink. But he considers himself a vampire I guess, I don't know if he's trying to get her to fall more in love with him, because he wants to be like Edward from the movie, but ya what a loser. She dumped him, so now he can go back to his coffin and cry himself to sleep. Anyways there are rarely guys in the world that act like Edward in the movie, even the real guy that plays Edward is nowhere as good as his character.

• Ha the world would be like hell to me personally.

• to be honest, guys like the character Edward Cullen DO EXIST!

I had a guy that was exactly like him, acted EXACTLY the same...and like in "new moon" - he left me...and still hasn't come back...

You don't want a Edward, as much as you love him and don't want to let his love go...

Im looking for my Jacob, because 'Edward' hurt me so bad.

• wow you guys are dumb you don't need to be dissin on this girls question so much...its her opinion and I'm pretty sure she jus ment it as in she wants a guy that's protective, sweet, and would choose her over everything...and that's pretty much what edward does..i mean yea edward ain't totally hot but I would kill for a guy wiht a presonality like that..when you have been played and hurt plenty of times you will understand..

• woah!fantasy land!

snap back to reality!

ive read the books, they were good,

saw the movie, it sucked...

but seriously...

get your head out of never never land...

not you in paticular,

but ALL the girls that have an over obssession with the movie and books..

• Why can't I be a vampire? :)

• I think I would move out of the country if there were more guys like Edward. I like guys that have nice hair and has a clean shave...Robert/Edward looks like he has yet to discover a shower and a comb. Plus, I don't want a guy with spray-on Abs.

You like how he acts? his acting seems very awkward to me, I would never wish for a guy like Edward in a million years.

• because if every guy was like that they would be creepers. sorry to burst your bubble but that guy was a friggen creeper and the movie sucked. sure it was nice that he protected her but he was crazy wierd. and I like it when my guy is tan and not following me every where like a little puppy. and edward wasnt even that cute in the movie.maybe its just because I didn't like the movie but I really think they picked the wrong person to play edward.

• More from Girls
    77