He's panicking that he hurt my feelings

This guy that I like is always teasing me and "plays mean" on text. He did say something tonight that pushed the limits. It upset me and I told him that I was going and to have a good night. Suddenly I got all these texts saying that he didn't mean what he said, there wasn't anything against me. He then text that he had a bad day (which I had originally asked) and that he was frustrated. I told him not to worry about it that I was just being sensitive.

My question is does he have feelings for me? He panicked when I got upset. Started explaining himself and everything. He won't say anything now but I think it's Because he's embarrassed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Def means he cares and values you a lot in his life and doesn't want to loose you or hurt you. Whether that is a romantic or in a friendly way I don't know. Sounds like your someone he trusts and wants you to trust him.

• Report

In the past he's acted so differently. I've never seen him panic like this. Interestingly enough, he text me this morning hoping that I'm doing OK. It's bizarre coming from him..

• Report

True. He just broke his macho- ness by overly explaining himself and he realized that. So I guess he went silent because he was embarrassed in a way. But us men know women will sometimes deny something is wrong when it is or say its alright when it isn't.

• Report

haha true. I'm extremely laid back so when I DO get upset, I just say "ok, I'm leaving you be. Goodnight" And I do. When he reread the convo as he said he did, I think he realized that he was being over-the-top. Honestly, I get over things very quickly. More than I should. lol. So yea, I must have freaked him out. I totally agree, definitely think he was embarassed. Very.I must have been on his mind this morning as he text me from work. (another rarity). I guess I'm breakin him dwn without trying