• Ask
  • myTake

Do you want a catch or would you rather be the catch

Would ya want a trophy, or would you rather be the trophy?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 30

• I'd rather be a person - half of the team.

• Do you want a catch or would you rather be the catch?I want a catch as being the catch implies to me dating down and I'd don't consider guys below my level.

• The catch is the one who dates down.

• @drjohnoI know that hence why I want a catch instead of being a catch.

• Neither. I want someone who is on my level so we can appreciate each other and feel appreciated equally.

• From now on I'm only dating up...

• me and my guy both r. i rather be the catch, becaus I'm a good woman and that title is just icing on the cake

• I'd rather be the catch, however nowadays most guys don't seem to go after a girl, so it's usually me inititating things :/

• I've been told by a couple people that I'm the "catch" in my relationship, and while that is completely debatable, I'm fine with it. It has its ups and downs... But if I was going to make a choice, I would choose to be the catch. I just feel safest there.

• It has to be both. I want to feel special/desired...but I also need to admire the guy I'm with. The fact that a 'trophy guy' would see ME as the catch would be even more special.

• Be the trophy

• i'd rather be the trophy

• Definitely be the trophy.Actually, if I couldn't be the trophy I probably wouldn't bother playing.

• be the trophy

• i'd rather be the trophy.

• I'd rather be the trophy... It'll make me too self conscious being with a catch..

• I definitely feel as thought I got a good catch. I want to be a good catch but too haha. Ohh well.

• I like to be the catch.

• Hmmm, be the trophy... But that's impossible.

• Both!

• i would rather be a trophy

• I want to be a good catch. If I have to chase the guy, I will but there is got to be a turning point because I don't want to be in love with someone who doesn't like me.

• Neither. it's not a game!

• someone goes up, the other goes down in relationships. a lot of the time anyway

• 9/10 it is a game... not that that's a happy thought at all.

• rather be the catch.

• Idk really... my ex made me feel like a queen but I was also insecure because I thought he was too good for me... but our friends always said he thought the same way about me!

• I want to be the trophy

• I'm going to get a catch as opposed to be the catch. I'm nothing special so I'll never get to be the catch. But my boyfriend? He's an awesome catch...least I think so :)

• would rather be the trophy, I get a thrill from it.

• Be the trophy, I find that really good looking guys are kind conceded and arrogant.

• So you want to be just as conceded and arrogant to fight that?

• I mean, I know that in my past relationships I'm slightly more attractive than my significant other but my craziness definitely detracts.

• Be the trophy.

• The trophy for sure.

What Guys Said 10

• I would rather catch. I understand what you're getting at, but I'm not into the term "trophy".

• saying would ya rather marry up or down sounded way worse, but that's pretty much what I'm asking

• It is both ways to be honest. I'd want a catch of the girl I'm attracted and she feels the same about me, too.

• Would rather be the catch as it strengthens a saying I really believe in"Don't marry the person you love, Marry the person who loves you"May not make sense to everyone but it speaks volumes to me.

• I'd like to be the trophy... but that doesn't usually happen for guys.

• Oh good... thought I was the only one that wouldn't mind being considered the catch as a guy

• yes it does bonedust.

• I like to catch but there has to be a point where I feel like I'm also the catch otherwise I just feel as if the other person doesn't feel the same way about me and I'm just wasting my time.

• I'd rather be the trophy. That tells me that I am worth something to the girl. Ideally, we'd be each others trophy, but the odds of that happening . . . yeah, not all that good.

• it'd be nice if it went both ways

• whichever makes a girl like me throught my ugliness

• I would rather be the trophy. If I had a trophy that would make me too insecure and jealous.

• I suppose I'd want to have the trophy because there's no way I could be the trophy lol