Can anyone tell Why is unhygeinic ?

Why is it unhygeinic and dirty to have a lot of body hair just everywhere? Body hair is natural protection, I guess. I had a girl who was a bit... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• As a female who does not like body hair here are my reasons why

1) for SOME men it is a hygiene issue. If causes them to sweat more and retain body odors.

2) I don't like how excessive hair feels. When getting intimate with someone I don't want to get hair all in my mouth when kissing their body, or run my fingers through thick masses. When things really start heating up and were both sweating its going to get sticky and feel even more gross. Physically I can't get attracted to excessive body hair- I'm only interested in humans, not Sasquatch.

3) it looks sloppy, like you don't care about maintaining your appearance. Yes there's more to a person than their looks but it's your first impression so why wouldn't you want to be the most aesthetically pleasing as you can possibly be? For most people this boils down to laziness, lack of pride or both-none of which are desirable.

I'm not saying you should go in to get waxed right this second- there's plenty of women who don't care and if you're fine with your body then leave it, this is just my personal reasonings for not being attracted to excessively hairy men.

• I agree, and that's what about 95 percent women think. They hate us for it, believe me its my experience. Whatever it is I won't even trim it..even if it means being all alone without a woman. I like my fur a lot. Its unique.:)

• Show Older
    • Thanks for the BA, enjoy your fluff!

• Had been better I would have enjoyed it with a girl.