Do you think that Amy Weinhouse was going to die no matter what, or do you think people could have stopped it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah, I think everybody dies at some point

• not everest.

What Guys Said 5

• Clearly she was headed for the exits. Tony Bennett wasn't surprised.

• People tried to stop her from dying but she replied "They tried to make me go to rehab, but I said No, No, No."

• To be honest she probably looks more lifelike as a corpse D:

• She was abusing drugs - what could you do about that?You can lead a horse to the river but you can't make it to drink.

• Yeah she didn't help her cause with drugs at all.

What Girls Said 8

• No one could of stopped it. If it your time to leave this world it is going to happen, no one can stop the inevitable.

• wrong no such thing as "pre destination"

• I believe only she could have stopped it. Rehab, interventions and therapy works but you have to want to change. In the end it's up to the individual. That's just my opinion.

• Maybe, I think some people are almost destined to have their lives end tragically, I think if she had met some friends/lover who could have a different influence on her life than the people she met, than maybe she'd still be alive.

• They should have made her go to rehab

• Pretty sure she said "No,no,no" to that a couple of times.

• I think she would struggle with it for maybe a few more years, but that would just make her life a living hell.I honestly believe that when a person dies young (especially from things like drugs and alchohol), it is for a reason, because the next few years of someones life would just make their problems and their life worse... And no matter if you believe in heaven or reincarnation, or something else, I think that with her death she got another chance.

• People can offer support and guidance, and I'm sure they did, but ultimately people make their own choices, and if they're on a wrong path they have to want to save themselves.

• It was just a matter of timeI think the same about Lindsey lohen

• People DID try to stop her but addiction is a real disease that needs lots of attention but sadly a lot of celebrities don't get it.